Media Pink goof doubles down on Brendan Loughnane.

I think they already know the stakes, and seem to show it for the most part on that show. The finish rate has to be pretty high in those fights. It’s totally his call, but there are repercussions for this kind of perceived behaviour. Ppl will call him an asshole. And it’s fair, imo.
Ive been called much worse for making hard calls that I felt were just while others did not. Lol.

I dont think he minds

The contender series should just be all stand up, grappling gets you a warning. lol

Why doesn't he go to one FC? He can eat horsemeat and mexican steak and probably get paid more.

I think it's first and foremost about sending a message - with Askren it also was "you are too boring!".
Dana loves throwing fighters under the bus when it fits his narrative.
That's what I thought as well, but the message doesn't seem to have gotten through, looking at yesterday's fights.
They all wrestled like no one has before on the Contender series.

Do you want to be a fucking fighter?
Yes, I want to be a point fighter.

Then complain about my pay even though I read & signed the contract that was offered to me.

It's a shame he's been passed up for a silly reason as he's a talented fighter. Hope he ends up somewhere like bellator soon

He hasn't even been bitching about it, like he was entitled to do. He was laughing about it to Ariel and didn't criticise Dana.

Can't wait until the day Dana is no longer with the UFC.

Bellator should take advantage of this and sign him up.

Dana should promote backyard fights or some shit if this is his attitude. He's not a boxing promoter (yet), has signed much more boring fighters from the show, and refuses this guy because he tried to "steal a round" that he was mostly likely winning in a fight that he was definitely winning.

Dana White is just a cunt. No more, no less. I don't give a shit if this kid gets signed. But Dana being a giant turd sandwich and a big fucking hypocrite with no standards to back up his word really irks me.

Fuck that douche.

The show is specifically about finding just bleed fighters and is advertised as such. I don't get why people are being crybabies over it. There are many other avenues of getting to the UFC.

The show is specifically about finding just bleed fighters and is advertised as such. I don't get why people are being crybabies over it. There are many other avenues of getting to the UFC.

The kid had the toughest fight on the show, picked him apart standing, and in his mind, the takedown was to show Dana that he has the ability to do so. He didn't want to be pigeonholed as another British striker with shit wrestling.

He could have picked a better time than the last ten seconds to prove that point, for sure.

I just think it's a dumb ass reason to skip out on one of the most promising prospects on the show. Period.

If Dana wants to go promote boxing or kickboxing, maybe that would be a better fit for him.

I don't give a shit whether or not the kid gets signed. But Dana publicly announcing the asinine reason behind it is why people are riled up.

The kid had the toughest fight on the show, picked him apart standing, and in his mind, the takedown was to show Dana that he has the ability to do so. He didn't want to be pigeonholed as another British striker with shit wrestling.

He could have picked a better time than the last ten seconds to prove that point, for sure.

I just think it's a dumb ass reason to skip out on one of the most promising prospects on the show. Period.

If Dana wants to go promote boxing or kickboxing, maybe that would be a better fit for him.

I don't give a shit whether or not the kid gets signed. But Dana publicly announcing the asinine reason behind it is why people are riled up.

The show isn't about finding the most promising prospects though. Dana White specifically says he is looking for killers on this show. Everyone should know that going in, including you. It's not a secret, therefore there is not a reason to be surprised and whine about the results. This isn't TUF, where only winning matters. It's called Dana White's Contender series for a reason.

Then try to help change the scoring system Dana instead of spurning fighters that use it to their advantage.

The show isn't about finding the most promising prospects though. Dana White specifically says he is looking for killers on this show. Everyone should know that going in, including you. It's not a secret, therefore there is not a reason to be surprised and whine about the results. This isn't TUF, where only winning matters. It's called Dana White's Contender series for a reason.

I'll repeat myself: I don't care if he gets signed or not.

I just think Dana's logic is fucking retarded.

I'll repeat myself: I don't care if he gets signed or not.

I just think Dana's logic is fucking retarded.

You're crying because Dana made a show about finding the most just bleed fighters and didn't sign a guy who tried to stall at the end. Why? Why can't one show be about that? What's the harm in that? Nothing is preventing this guy from being on TUF, Looking for a Fight, or just getting picked up to fill in a prelim fight. This isn't the show for that and it shouldn't trigger you so badly.

You're crying because Dana made a show about finding the most just bleed fighters and didn't sign a guy who tried to stall at the end. Why? Why can't one show be about that? What's the harm in that? Nothing is preventing this guy from being on TUF, Looking for a Fight, or just getting picked up to fill in a prelim fight. This isn't the show for that and it shouldn't trigger you so badly.

I'm crying?

Dude, I've repeatedly said that I don't care that he wasn't signed.

Calm down.

I'm crying?

Dude, I've repeatedly said that I don't care that he wasn't signed.

Calm down.

Don't care but you were raging and cussing in your other post. Lol got it.

Sounds like Brendan didn’t let Dana sleep with his girlfriend

Back