Pink Belt?

I think you're pretty much stuck with them that way. Only way to make whites whiter that I can think of is bleach but that would ruin the black part of the rashguard and the fibers for that matter. I think you should just rock the pink. If you wear it under a gi its hardly noticeable and while rolling no-gi it shouldnt really matter. Jiu jitsu isn't a fashion show, if anything think of it as a custom, one-of-a-kind rashguard.

I personally don't care for about color, just the school i train at has a uniform policy for no-gi that people have to wear colored rashgurads indicating their ranks, so it would be unfortunate since i bought that rashguard not too long ago.

Like this?
pinkrashy.jpg

Close but the color is a really light pink. Can you use oxyclean on rashguard?

Last try :p
pinkrashy.jpg

I don't think the oxyclean will have any effect to be honest.

get some black dye for synthetic fabrics and dye the thing. granted, it won't indicate your rank, but at least it won't be pink.

ohmalley has got an interesting idea there. Might be labor-intensive but it would at least mask the color.

Even if you don't dye it black, it should be fine. You might be a white belt in BJJ but you're definitely a pink belt in the art of laundry so the rank is reflected.

Back