Pimblett is gonna beat the top off Jared Gordon, lads.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jesus christ lads, dana gonna be callin the bizzies after that boy Gordon gets jibbed on is head.

Pimblett is gonna smack this lad around the cage and smash a couple bevys post fight like Tai Tuivasa.

Mark my words. Itll be quick so don't think youll be outside the pub smoking a bifter between rounds because there'll only be 1 for this fight in London.

Gordons manager musta been bladdered to accept this fight or Gordon is a straight meff.

Either way lads, I reckon Gordon better give it toes if he wants to leave with his health.

baddy-paddy.gif

Call me when Paddy fights real competition. Not that Jared is a jobber but Paddy is getting the Suga Sean treatment right now. Guram would be a better test for him.

Considering he nearly got KOed by another unranked guy in his debut I wouldn't write off Jared Gordon just yet. If Paddy were smart he would have taken the Cowboy fight since he only seems interested in easy wins.

Call me when Paddy fights real competition. Not that Jared is a jobber but Paddy is getting the Suga Sean treatment right now. Guram would be a better test for him.

Considering he nearly got KOed by another unranked guy in his debut I wouldn't write off Jared Gordon just yet. If Paddy were smart he would have taken the Cowboy fight since he only seems interested in easy wins.

I mean, its going to be his second fight with the promotion and hes not a former champ from bellator or onefc. way too early to say hes getting suga sean treatment

UFC knows what theyre doing with this matchup

Gordons fight with Solecki was one of the worst male fights of 2021. He sucks

Jesus christ lads, dana gonna be callin the bizzies after that boy Gordon gets jibbed on is head.

Pimblett is gonna smack this lad around the cage and smash a couple bevys post fight like Tai Tuivasa.

Mark my words. Itll be quick so don't think youll be outside the pub smoking a bifter between rounds because there'll only be 1 for this fight in London.

Gordons manager musta been bladdered to accept this fight or Gordon is a straight meff.

Either way lads, I reckon Gordon better give it toes if he wants to leave with his health.

baddy-paddy.gif

The fight is not happening, he's facing Kazula Vargas

Lmao

I am not sure he would be getting any attention at the moment if he did not wear that wig and fake an uber scouser accent

I posted the tweets where his managers said this fight was not going to happen but it looks like you guys rather believe in made up fights than real sources.

Imagine having hair like that and having to look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

The opponent does not matter. The outcome will always be the same, just with different degrees of severity.

baddy-paddy.gif
When did Jay Cartwright get so jacked? and not funny?

Back