Pics of UFC 38 and the after party

Originally posted by Sauron
get on aim crippler!!

hahaha......i can't mate,i am pretty fucking stoned and can't fathom the fact of posting these pics,reading the replies and writing on aim all at the same time!! and WTF is "fathom the fact"?
hahaha......have i just invented a new saying?.....or i am a just a dumb stoner??(you don't have to reply;) )

you used it in the wrong context

i think you should have said "fathom the prospect" instead of "fathom the fact"

Originally posted by Sauron
you used it in the wrong context

i think you should have said "fathom the prospect" instead of "fathom the fact"

so your going for the dumb stoner option??:eek: :D

feck, have you noticed the step up in size from crippler to crippler mate, me and my brother and then donegal

donegal is freaking huge, crippler like sherdog waiffe then there me who is sherdog beatle and then goliath

Originally posted by CriPpLeR
just after this photo,I had to hold back that guy in the back of the picture.....cause that was his wife who shaun was trying to hit on............

11412213-a780-02000158-.jpg

:D :p :D

LOL Oilin's the MAN!! taking married chicks.. welcome to the club bro.

This is a funny ass thread. Sounds like you guys had a real good time.

god damn, what a great fuckin night!!! we must must must do it again in november!!

so your going for the dumb stoner option??:eek: :D

yep:D

beleive it or not but i am like 10-15 pounds + heavier than my brother

so is that when the ufc is coming to england agai, anyone know what date cause my brithday is around that time

Originally posted by LeftBench
This is a funny ass thread. Sounds like you guys had a real good time.

yea it was fucking funny mate.:)

and fuck me am I ugly!!........but still got the moves;)

11412265-1fd1-02000157-.jpg

:D

great pics, looks like you all had a good time. Nice car crippler!

hahaha.....man i wish i could take credit for the car............but really ........it's my girlfriends;)

Sauron,it's your birthday in november aswell?......you gotta come out then mate.......we are thinking of meeting up in november for a piss up........but where??

11412301-5bdb-0200015E-.jpg

there you go mate!!

Crippler, this is probably the best thread I've ever seen on Sherdog. Seriously dude, you guys look like you had a great time. I hope we get that many pictures of the fight tomorrow and the happenings afterwards.

yea it was fucking funny mate.:)

and fuck me am I ugly!!........but still got the moves;)

11412265-1fd1-02000157-.jpg

:D

Looking at his expression reminds of when Rowan Atkinson would say "I have a cunning Plan..." in the Blackadder tv show.

Well this is the last one:( .....there was about another 6....but they came out shit.

11412330-5eb8-02000157-.jpg

i am pretty sure the one on nakedchokes left wanted me........

11412330-5eb8-02000157-.jpg

:)

Back