Pics August 210/15 Fedor sparring with UFC Striker Erokhin & Bellator Champ Minakov

Fedor will be going to Holland again to train with top MT/kickboxing trainer Peter Teijsse. I'm sure he'll see some quality sparring partners there.

Kharitonov went public on national TV is Russia when Fedor announced his comeback saying he was very happy and offered to train with him. If that happens it would be great.

Just think what the UFC HW division would be like adding Fedor, Sergei & Minakov. :eek:
I think that the KB dutch team will come to Stariy Oskol. (According to Fedor, in one of his last interviews.)

piOgA4GgiHk.jpg

Neck looking TST as all hell. He needs to sign the contract already, my heart can't take the suspense much longer.

Looks like he doesn't skip biceps day.

I like how he seems to have found quality guys to train with but I'd also like to see him find a new strategy in the cage. Something away from going in there and swinging like a maniac looking to finish in the first few seconds. His wild swinging left him open to being taken down by Bigfoot, had Hendo catch him and of course he rushed into Werdum's guard.

He should watch old video of himself. His calculated strategy against Schilt was beautiful. He should plan a strategy like that for each of his opponents.

Nice! He's definitely got some good guys he's working with

Back