• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pick the fighter from an obscure reference picture

One fighter

donnie-yen-ip-man-star-wars_1200x750.jpg

r210881_1296x1296_1-1.jpg

chick-close-up-grass-crop.jpg
JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK

I was nearly going to do her with a picture of a young, gay chick (young lesbian)...but that was too hard to find and would be even harder to identify.

JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK

I was nearly going to do her with a picture of a young, gay chick (young lesbian)...but that was too hard to find and would be even harder to identify.
At some point people could just call her Joanna J and stop making infantile nicknames that dont make any sense anyway.

1. Wesley Correira
2. Jens Pulver ?
#1 is indeed Wesley. I had in mind someone else for #2, but Pulver is close. #2 is kind of an obscure nickname, lol. It's kind of unfair, but it's legit.

#1 is indeed Wesley. I had in mind someone else for #2, but Pulver is close. #2 is kind of an obscure nickname, lol. It's kind of unfair, but it's legit.
im fixated on devil, and the cartoonish devil made me think little or lil so lil evil came to mind.

cdy.png
+
220px-Mick-Jagger-1965b.jpg
+
download.jpeg
+
images.jpeg

Attachments

• cdy.png
    cdy.png
    451.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm bored, so we will have a game.

You post a picture (or pictures) that make an obscure reference to a particular fighter and the rest of us try and guess. It can't be a pic of the fighter, because then it wouldn't be a game and that's just retarded. I'll go first:

Fighter 1
male-hand-rock-isolated-on-600w-39356899.jpg

Fighter 2
Zia-16-Edit_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ce.bn_SOQjB8V.jpg

remote.axd

Fighter 3 (updated)
859684eca858f8355f33025c64e141b51602c179.jpg

Guess mine, post your own, or just call me a fuckwit and let me know the game is stupid.
1 rockhold

2 idk

3 Randy.

Back