Pick one of these 80s Fillies.

Jaime
iu

Phoebe and didn't needed to think about it.

qz-0RRJ1_3By_Lpz1E55PtSDWfYqfYzcdpBLV2I3LqQ.jpg
yup, my first thought was if phoebe is there then she's the one. She aged well too which maybe only a fraction of beautiful women can say.

I don't know 1 or 2 so I am too young.

Locklear used to bang Tommy Lee so I crossed her of the list years ago.

And all the ones in the OP held up well for years, still bangable into their 40s & 50s.

And all the ones in the OP held up well for years, still bangable into their 40s & 50s.
not Vanity, unfortunately, the drugs ruined her health, she almost died at some point in, I think, her thirties. I remember seeing a video of her around 2005 and I couldn't believe how plain she looked. Part of that was because she was a hardcore christian and didn't play up her looks but most of it was age and damage. She wouldn't turn anyone's head by that point, I don't think.

not Vanity, unfortunately, the drugs ruined her health, she almost died at some point in, I think, her thirties. I remember seeing a video of her around 2005 and I couldn't believe how plain she looked. Part of that was because she was a hardcore christian and didn't play up her looks but most of it was age and damage. She wouldn't turn anyone's head by that point, I don't think.

She died sir, I believe she was in her 30s

no, she died at 57, she had a kidney transplant and could have died a lot sooner.

I thought she was younger.

All I ever see is Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon and Action Jackson (which she is totally nude) when I think about her lol.

I thought she was younger.

All I ever see is Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon and Action Jackson (which she is totally nude) when I think about her lol.
nope, she died in 2016, just a couple months before Prince.

Back