Relationship Pick my door!!!

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm drinking Shipyard Pumpkin heads right now enjoying the end of East Coast FCF and I need your help boys!!!

Wife and I are replacing the door that leads to our deck. Frame took some water damage and we want a better door. We are 50% Sherdoggers so we are loaded. You are probably asking yourself, "Why is Red so good at wooing women and also what does he need our help with???" Both great questions! The first answer is I fux bro...I fux.

The second question's answer is I want YOU to pick my door. The hair cut thread was fun.
<{afrobol}>

I'm drinking Shipyard Pumpkin heads right now enjoying the end of East Coast FCF and I need your help boys!!!

Wife and I are replacing the door that leads to our deck. Frame took some water damage and we want a better door. We are 50% Sherdoggers so we are loaded. You are probably asking yourself, "Why is Red so good at wooing women and also what does he need our help with???" Both great questions! The first answer is I fux bro...I fux.

The second question's answer is I want YOU to pick my door. The hair cut thread was fun.
<{afrobol}>

I don't think you can past some nice french doors leading out to a deck:
blog-french-doors-e-series.jpeg

...or was this response too serious for what was intended for this thread?

Back