• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Pick a number 1 through 6 before entering. Zombie Apocalypse ally.

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
Oh no!

Zombies are running wild on Earth. Think Dawn of the Dead versions from the 2004 film. But depending on what number you picked you could get a valuable ally in this dire situation. Is your survival chances good from your choice?

Discuss.

Allies:

Mace Windu
mace-windu.jpg

Hank Hill
52b8dd8a-eff2-4ed2-9b8d-7c0039df1c53

Lloyd Christmas
latest

Chun-Li
1197973-chun-li-tvcpng-street-fighter-png-364_515_preview.png

Dutch
latest

Dr. Hannibal Lecter
intro-1568920260.jpg

Dutch. Works out perfectly I think.

Chun Li. Works out perfectly I think.

Which version are we getting though?

We talking about the real life version (Kristin Kreuk) or the game version? If the former then hell yeah I get to bust heads (and bust my nut) with Kristin. If the latter then do I have to bring my arcade stick?.. Just sayin'.. I wanna be prepared you know...

Which version are we getting though?

We talking about the real life version (Kristin Kreuk) or the game version? If the former then hell yeah I get to bust heads (and bust my nut) with Kristin. If the latter then do I have to bring my arcade stick?.. Just sayin'.. I wanna be prepared you know...
Game version. Which is super human. No you don’t need a controller.

Lloyd Christmas. He might be handy if the zombies can't sense any brains to feast on

4. Sweet got chun li.

she can protect me for sure.

Oh no!

Zombies are running wild on Earth. Think Dawn of the Dead versions from the 2004 film. But depending on what number you picked you could get a valuable ally in this dire situation. Is your survival chances good from your choice?

Discuss.

Allies:

Mace Windu
mace-windu.jpg

Hank Hill
52b8dd8a-eff2-4ed2-9b8d-7c0039df1c53

Lloyd Christmas
latest

Chun-Li
1197973-chun-li-tvcpng-street-fighter-png-364_515_preview.png

Dutch
latest

Dr. Hannibal Lecter
intro-1568920260.jpg
forget the zombies I'll be beating Chun Li's cheeks.

I picked 4.

I win. :)

Who's dutch and why doesn't he have a picture
O well we're gonna be e buds by the time we make it across america and back

Got Jackson. He's probably excellent at pretending to fight zombies. We'll definitely pretend to survive better than most.

Back