Pick a diet 2.0

Looked for it and found a lot of examples like this immediately I stopped looking for the FN one. So this would depend on where you live but there were a bunch of videos just like this.

Yeah he found some good shit which isn't too surprising. Still would be a bit apprehensive to do it myself, but I could do it if I had to.

I'd probably go with option #3. The picture you posted of LJS looked pretty good and surprisingly healthy but that's probably the only thing moderately healthy on the menu and would get old quick. There's no way I'm eating pork Lo Mein for 6 years. The garbage you could probably eat pretty healthy and have a lot of variety if you can get past the mental thing.

Yeah he found some good shit which isn't too surprising. Still would be a bit apprehensive to do it myself, but I could do it if I had to.

I'd probably go with option #3. The picture you posted of LJS looked pretty good and surprisingly healthy but that's probably the only thing moderately healthy on the menu and would get old quick. There's no way I'm eating pork Lo Mein for 6 years. The garbage you could probably eat pretty healthy and have a lot of variety if you can get past the mental thing.

Yeah even after watching that special a while ago I was still slightly surprised by that video. Tons of good healthy fresh food. 1-2 nights a week in that area and you could absolutely pack a fridge and pantry.

Yeah even after watching that special a while ago I was still slightly surprised by that video. Tons of good healthy fresh food. 1-2 nights a week in that area and you could absolutely pack a fridge and pantry.

Yeah pretty crazy the amount of food that goes to waste in the US alone. Also fuck Whole Foods, if that's true about them compacting all of theirs.

#1. Long John Silvers, luckily I'm a skinny guy.

#1. Long John Silvers, luckily I'm a skinny guy.

You might not be so skinny after eating nothing but Long John Silvers for 6 years. Maybe possible depending on what you ordered and how much you exercised. Plus your metabolism.

Six years of nothing but options one or two would kill me, and option three would take a lot more than a hundred and fifty thousand dollars for me to do it.

Pork lo mein. Long John Silver's is awful. I would pick the dumpster dinner over that.

You would eat nothing but pork Lo Mein for 6 years? You've got some crazy in you pal, probably picked it so you could have the legal murder reward.

Well, that does sweeten the deal a bunch.
"What's for breakfast?"
"Pork Lo Mein"
"And lunch?"
"Uhm, pork lo mein"
"What about dinner"
"Hold on, let me check...let's see..ahh, pork lo mein...for the next 6 goddamn years!"

You have to be a depraved individual waiting to cut someone to agree to that lol

You all have no gamesmanship or imagination.

Clearly option three is the best choice. Buy a trash can. Wash it out. It's only use is for dumpster diving. Everyday drop the food you want to eat into it and the go diving for it. Life long no taxes. Wow. Wow

The only possible distant second is number two. You get to kill somebody with no legal consequences. Amazing. But still three is better.

Back