• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(PIC) Young Hendo

NokaoiMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1476048041201.jpg Hendo getting the retirement love, so I figured I would share an unseen oldschool photo of him. I guess he and Randy Couture did a wrestling camp here on Maui. Were looking at mid 20's hendo. I Lifted the pic from my friend, who is the kid in the photo.

Damn he has a swollen ass head in that pic

DAN_HENDERSON_VICTOR_VALLEY.jpg

Nice old Pic of Dan an Randy. Anyone know the guy in the middle? Thank you OP for sharing, and thank your friend as well.

Looks like a mix between Adam Sandler and Vitor in that pic

Warped pic, legs and wrists make obvious,
Still, Hendo grew into his head.

View attachment 152783 Hendo getting the retirement love, so I figured I would share an unseen oldschool photo of him. I guess he and Randy Couture did a wrestling camp here on Maui. Were looking at mid 20's hendo. I Lifted the pic from my friend, who is the kid in the photo.
That's awesome! I grew up on Maui.

something is very wrong with that pick, the arms,wrists and legs dont seem to fit the heads almost seems like a photo shop.

Back