PIC: Silva's Kick on Bisping That KO'd Belfort (Warning: Blood Flying)

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
699_Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpg

Bisping's Chin Survives The Silva Kick

I would be distracted for the rest of the fight with the need to wash my own feet after that.

I literally jumped out of my couch when he landed that kick.

Fantastic fight.

699_Anderson_Silva_vs_Michael_Bisping.0.0.jpg

Bisping's Chin Survives The Silva Kick
Silva bleeding out of the corner of his eye? Or is that Bisping's? Can't recall ever seeing Silva bleeding in any of his fights. Regardless he looks old as fuck in that picture.

That was crazy because he pulled it off mid exchange. But damn props to Bisping for surviving it.

Heroic even in his loss. Silva posted this poem before the fight. Translated from portugese:

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
~ Chief Tecumseh

Silva hasn't faced a chin like Bisping's since Cote.

I dunno how the hell he did it, but you have to tip your hat to Michael for staying on his feet after that. I thought he was fucked when that landed.

Silva bleeding out of the corner of his eye? Or is that Bisping's? Can't recall ever seeing Silva bleeding in any of his fights. Regardless he looks old as fuck in that picture.
Bisping poked him right below the eye and cut him.

What sucks is that such an incredible fight has been marred by such controversy.

I just don't see how anyone has Bisping winning that fight. Unless your British or retarded it's pretty easy to see who won.

Back