Pic.: Nick Diaz and JoJed!

Oh dear. It looks like JoJo may have taken a knee to the forehead recently. Wt? :eek:

Nick Diaz and the female GOAT. So much greatness in one picture.
Your post is a lie thus your username lost all credibility.
image.jpeg
Nick Diaz rules, Joanna Jedrechzick is amazing, but you wouldn't even know who she was if my girl didn't do what she did.
Plus she likes Diaz too.
Cool pic, but your post is a filthy lie!!

Right on! And banging Strikeforce Rousey would actually be an achievement. She was pretty cute back then and I say that as a hardcore UFC Rousey hater.
when she first went to the UFC there was that VLOG or w/e of her in the 209 for a week or so , maybe it wasn't Nick , maybe Nate , Jake maybe turns .

Their babies would give the least fucks of anyone

117059-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-lGCg.gif

Oh my lawd look at dat ass.

Your post is a lie thus your username lost all credibility.
View attachment 128969
Nick Diaz rules, Joanna Jedrechzick is amazing, but you wouldn't even know who she was if my girl didn't do what she did.
Plus she likes Diaz too.
Cool pic, but your post is a filthy lie!!
Tdrfjsx.gif

War Nick, I hope he fights Lawler next..

Whoa, I'd never seen this before.
Good point, all of Ronda's wins are now meaningless and clearly someone undefeated is the GOAT, dominance and relevance be damned.
And shame on the people liking your dumb reply

Oh dear. It looks like JoJo may have taken a knee to the forehead recently. Wt? :eek:
Ok, just no, no. You don't have to learn to spell her name, JoJed was fine, but you're ruining the interwebs by calling her JoJo. There is already a well known Jojo (singer/sorta actress), and also a WMMA Jojo, so you pick something else. Almost anything, but Jojo doesn't work

Back