[PIC] Gus looking pretty big with a rifle in his hands!

Yeah but I hope he gets a quick turnaround after this. Just seems like a total waste of a fight.
He'll probably fight and regardless whether he wins or not probably go off the map again :(

that's not a gun mate, this is a gun.....
brock-lesnar-gun.jpg

Takes a bad man to shoulder fire a .50 BMG.

Please. He's tiny. That's a Ruger .22 rifle. Obviously a midget.

Is that rifle tethered to the post like they tether pens at the bank?

I know a British guy who moved here like 6 years ago. The minute he got permanent residency here in the States. He bought like 10 rifles and 10 handguns. I'm like wow. You really were gun starved across the pond were you? He was like "Bloody wankers don't understand the hobby!" He said he was never pro gun before until some yank took him shooting. He fell in love. Now I believe he competes in sporting events with shooting. He says he now understands why Americans love their guns. They're just fun. He does believe that there needs to be a common sense gun control bill put in place here though. But he also understands the counter argument. You give them an inch or small compromise they take a mile. Totally understandable.

He's a LHW and his arm (pushed against something) looks quite big

RIP DC

Do you think he will come back in better shape than ever? Discuss!

Yeah, but training with that black rifle won't make him more explosive.
Also, why was he so nervous at the Bass Pro Shop?

Gus needs to rematch DC OR JOHNSON why not he basically destroyed Bones Jones the 'GOAT' i think McGoater or Lawler are the new GOATS.

Dude fighting jan blockowiz , who tf is that?

No, he needs a fucking tune-up fight. The guy has been fighting the absolute best and he's been in wars.
He could have picked someone better for a tuneup fight, hes not getting a tune up hes trying to cancrush a scrub

Back