PIC***- Brazilian Behemoth Mondragon shape UPDATED!

you never been to a 3rd world gym before bro?

Nope. Do 3rd world gyms sell the hand-me-downs from the saved by the bell cast?

saved-by-the-bell-girls.gif

Two of those girls are super hott. damn.. just damn.

46 career fights. Multiple loses via retirement. Career high points? Losing to Dos Santos and Barnett. I look forward to this yoked mo' fucka flexin n shit at the weigh ins and gettin dat strap.

Wow, this guy is only 6'2. According to Sherdog.

Just if MMA was as popular in Japan as it was 10 years ago. Dude would be bringing in Bob Sapp money.

Pride style freak fight: This monstrosity vs Nick Diaz. And have that shrieking pride announcer lady scream out their names... Nick will be down with it cause he's not scared homie. Muscle head will gas faster than "Outtashape Shogun". Nick wins by either bitchslap or drive-by. Make it happen Uncle Dana.

Glad to see Sherdog has finally got over it's 'the dude is ripped, he'll be the champ in a year' phase. This dude is going to gas harder than the Hindenburg.

Too many non-lifters in this thread. This guy is championship material and should be lauded.

Looks like the kind of guy who would run out of gas within 2 minutes of the opening bell.

EDIT: Apparently this has been said at least 50 times in this thread already

Gonna be gud.
Can't se someone armbarring that shit. It's gonna be more like hugbar

Will he be as successful as Papy Abedi?

His striking looks not great in the couple of youtube vids i watched...

Mondragon vs Pat Barry please.

first original post since the first page and its actually an interesting match up, stay classy friend

Mondragon has had to overcome a lot worse then forum hate, i'll be pulling for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back