PIC - Big Ben Rothwell and Junior DosSantos today in Zagreb

Sponsored by Hummel?

Reebok won't be happy....

Junior looks pretty mean when he wants. And handball.....quite possibly the most fun sport to play

The way Frankensantos has looked recently, i wouldn't be surprised if he tapped to strikes.

where the hell is Mirko? he should be the one showing these guys around town.

where the hell is Mirko? he should be the one showing these guys around town.
I'm sure he will, they will be here six more days. Maybe he invites them to his gym to train.

Refresh the page and wait a minute. Posts are embedded from Instagram and Twitter so it takes some time to load. ;)
seems to be a common occurrence with the new layout. At least for me. Both pics and vids have trouble loading...

Both of them were today in Zagreb with Igor Pokrajac, they were exploring the city and in the evening they went in Arena Zagreb to watch Croatian team play handball game.

Read that in a croatian accent.

Like both these fighters. Hope its one of those fights that raises both guys stocks.

Just bumped into a legend!! "Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery" CroCop

Too bad we never got to see this one,and to all Rothwell fanboys who keep saying that Stipe is ducking Rothwell,guess why this fight never happend :)?Right...and i like Ben he is a good guy.

Very cool stuff - still a shame CC can't get ta scrap or participate some how though. They do look like they are having a good time and so will we once they hit the cage!

Rothwell actually looks better than JDS these days.

Also, isn't handball what poor people in Queens play?

8ab671f43336f2b20cfe.jpeg

bfa93f66195dddaafc3e.jpeg

bde3a3102936f69a618e.jpeg

The thing with the poster is really cool...what a coincidence

Back