Television Physical 100 (spoilers ITT)

Personally i feel this shows challenges should just be a decathlon with some modification

Back in the day worlds greatest athlete title used to be given to decathlon winner

Events are

100 metres
Long jump
Shot put
High jump
400 metres run
110 metres hurdles
Discus throw
Pole vault
Javelin throw
1500 metres run

You can modify and add a weightlifting and combat sport contest

This would make most even challenge format for contestants imo

Personally i feel this shows challenges should just be a decathlon with some modification

Back in the day worlds greatest athlete title used to be given to decathlon winner

Events are

100 metres
Long jump
Shot put
High jump
400 metres run
110 metres hurdles
Discus throw
Pole vault
Javelin throw
1500 metres run

Those are too skill-based to determine the best physique

The point of the game is that they are extremely physical without necessarily requiring specific skills

Those are too skill-based to determine the best physique

The point of the game is that they are extremely physical without necessarily requiring specific skills

Just giving a template to modify lol

you can take out pole vault, javelin and high jump and replace them with something else less skill related

Just finished S2, pointless having women on it to be honest, unless they change the format to include strongest tit job or longest lesbian session they will never win!

Just finished S2, pointless having women on it to be honest, unless they change the format to include strongest tit job or longest lesbian session they will never win!
Alhamdulillah

They are good at making their teams lose at least

But the 2 finalists were smallish guys? The winner is 180 pounds at 6 ft

Which isnt small but not big either...which is the point to be well rounded

The games still eliminates certain body types and all the women. Really strong and heavy guys are out, all women out and smaller guys all out.

Only cross fitter type bodies are in.

The games still eliminates certain body types and all the women. Really strong and heavy guys are out, all women out and smaller guys all out.

Only cross fitter type bodies are in.
Well yeah that's the point...strength, endurance, speed, and agility..need all four to be well rounded

That challenge was great in season one where they had to hold up a weight on a rope that was something like 50% of their bodyweight, felt very fair.
Yeah I was thinking in the challenge where they had to pull the giant roller things, instead of having everyone pull the same weight, they should've had to pull their own bodyweight. That way the women would have at least 1 game where they're not at a huge disadvantage.

Events are

100 metres
Long jump
Shot put
High jump
400 metres run
110 metres hurdles
Discus throw
Pole vault
Javelin throw
1500 metres run

Yeah but that's boring

Another really good season. It has been confirmed season 3 will be Physical 100: Asia. It will be interesting to see what countries and athletes participate.

Surprised Netflix hasn't cranked out an American version yet.
I’ve heard rumors season 4 will be open to all countries.

Yeah I was thinking in the challenge where they had to pull the giant roller things, instead of having everyone pull the same weight, they should've had to pull their own bodyweight. That way the women would have at least 1 game where they're not at a huge disadvantage.
Yeah I agree. I do think it helped that they had 2-3 extremely strong female contestants last season. This year it felt they weren’t quite as good as some of the season 1 females

Back