PHOTO ! Belfort's new haircut

So coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

I never noticed how many injection spots he had on his tummy.
I wonder if Bisping will try to one up him with an even more attention grabbing haircut....I'm hoping afro.

I don't think there's time left for afro, though.

I like Vitor, but that haircut was a bad idea.

BREAKING NEWS

Vitor just pulled out of FX 7 ; he fell to the ground and knocked himself out the second after his gaze met a mirror.

Then book Sauna vs Mirror for the next Fox card, epic battle here

See kids, old dad still got it. I can be hip, with a cool punk haircut, and witty metaphors.

It was most likely a joke for a photo...probably buzzed off moments after the photo was taken. Gave you ladies something to discuss...

I like Vitor, but that haircut was a bad idea.

I'm pretty sure the barber is shaving Vitor's head and just left the mohawk for a fun picture. Then continued with the shave.

I'll wait until I see Vitor walking around with this haircut before I jump the gun like you losers ;)

lol he so totally looks like the portrait of some NPC in the Neverwinter nights PC game LOL

Damn I wish I could find this picture again its HILARIOUS. This portrait was usually used with low level ruffians. LOL god damn.

Neverwinter nights, huh? Made me think of this little gem (Neverwinter gets a shout-out at 3:11 mark, but the whole video is outstanding):

BREAKING NEWS

Vitor just pulled out of FX 7 ; he fell to the ground and knocked himself out the second after his gaze met a mirror.

Then book Sauna vs Mirror for the next Fox card, epic battle here

:rolleyes:

Matter of fact is. Even with a hideous haircut he looks better than 99% of us and could kick 100% of our asses.
No homo, just jealous that he has such a hot wife.

Matter of fact is. Even with a hideous haircut he looks better than 99% of us and could kick 100% of our asses.
No homo, just jealous that he has such a hot wife.

No, I look better, you queer.

Before I opened this thread, for Vitor's sake, I was like "don't let it be the Liddell mohawk".

He took it to another level.

He looks like the guy of the simpsons who looked like a pumpkin! People who look like things!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back