Phil Baroni vs CM Punk

nothing that one cycle and a shave wont cure

oh btw, that aint all the bad bub

it is when you usually look like this

phil-baroni-6.jpg

PhilBaroni_display_image.jpg

Baroni looks sick, like he has cancer or AIDS in the other picture i posted.

This fight is worse then Ken/Kimbo....... maybe

i honestly dont know anymore

it is when you usually look like this

phil-baroni-6.jpg

PhilBaroni_display_image.jpg

Baroni looks sick, like he has cancer or AIDS in the other picture i posted.

I don't think he does, he doesn't look much different in the bottom pic to the pic on the other page.

Phil would be so sure he'd win this fight he'd probably even post on sherdog to gloat again.

I like it. Baroni would do all the trash talk so CM Punk could play the part of the focused martial artist. And no offense to the NYBA, but if you cannot beat Baroni in 2015, you do not belong in the UFC.

MAD trash talk by Baroni.... and a completely winnable fight for Phil

Dude, you are trippin'......This is an INSANE notion. Punk would get MURDERED!!! This logic is right up there with Ronda would beat half the male BW's. Many people do not understand the MASSIVE gap between seasoned Professional (albeit over the hump) and a true Amateur. Dude, Gene LaBell would murder Punk, heck probably even Jean Claude Van Damme, and that is without training while facing a Punk that has been training for 6 months.

There is no way CM Punk faces anybody that has more than 2-3 fights and that fact was stated by Dana. People are wasting brain cells wishing, wanting and hoping that he will face anyone that is even a remotely established competitor in the MMA community. Those bros that have trayned UFC for 1 month, would understand.

Baroni's trash talk would be amazing. If he got that fucking spiked for Minowaman II, who doesn't even talk back in English, who knows what he will say to CM Punk.

"Don't forget your shinebox" is just the tip of the iceberg.

This would be a hilarious first fight for Punk, make no mistake about it Baroni would fuck Punk up badly

baronivminowa.gif

phil-baroni_scott-jansen.gif

Phil_Baroni__vs_Rodrigo_Ribeiro_2.gif

1440156_o.gif

ryophil6so.gif~original

Punk couldn't touch Baroni's handspeed, it would be a quick and brutal finish

No way they sanction CM Punk against the best eva in his first fight.

Jason Thacker made his pro debut against Chris leben who was something like 10-1 so I don't see it being so far fetched especially since baroni has been on a skid for years

I could of swore I heard Baroni mentioning a potential WWE signing around wrestlemania time but who knows

I don't think he does, he doesn't look much different in the bottom pic to the pic on the other page.

are you serious? Baroni looks emaciated like he was cutting an insane amount of weight in the first pic i posted.

you guys are crazy if you don't think he looks terrible.

Baroni would be really dangerous in the first few minutes and could end up being more than Punk could handle, depending on how good he actually is.

But I do like the fight though for sure, and I've always liked Baroni. It would give him a nice payday.

There's a chance Punk could win if he survives the initial onslaught. Baroni's gas tank is beyond horrible. One of the worst in the sport.

Phil vs Phil to find out once and for all who is da man.

Back