• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

Mma is going to shit in the last 2 weeks.

2023 is off to a crazy start

Wow. Dave Menne vs Baroni was one of the first fights that got me into the sport. Really saddened by this news

What's really bizarre is there is a thread from SEPT2022 about him being wanted for murder in Mexico.. Thread is on the UG.
I vaguely remember that, as I read the UG regularly, but I don't have an account there anymore after I got banned for arguing with a mod, but that is fucking creepy now that you bring it up. I am wondering if he has been roughing broads up down there for awhile, or something.

Or, depending on his cellmate, tubesteak.
dude is probably going to prison for a long time, but get real. nobody is raping him unless they kill him first, and they’ll probably need lots of help to accomplish that, even with weapons.

Damn. Never was a fan of Baroni, always suspected him of being a scumbag, as eventually proven by his downward spiral in recent years. But killing a woman in Mexico... that's a new low for a guy who was once a MMA star.

They actually put Phil on the cover of a UFC book back in the day. I still have a hard copy somewhere.

51N10kkvcwL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Who is that? I can't tell. Looks like Sting without the facepaint. I think that's JJ Dillon there. I don't recall ever seeing this.

*EDIT* - Upon further review, that looks like Orndorff. Just not use to his hair being like that.
That's Tully Blanchard. The woman is Baby Doll. Pretty sure David Crockett is the interviewer. JJ Dillon is the other guy. Tully's manager at the time.

His story makes him sound like a total piece of shit.

So the girl was found naked and full of bruises from what's described as obvious strike marks.

Phil's Story is that he pushed her and she hit her head in the bathtub. According to Phil he unclothed her and covered her with a blanket because she was cold
{<huh}
He then claims she sent him for booze and cigarettes, but he himself lit up before taking off (he was already drinking and hitting day ganj), when he came back he found her "sleeping". After trying to wake her up with out response, he attempted to resuscitate her.

The catalyst to this was the girl admitted to cheating on Phil. Still though, this story has more holes than that Shia Labeouf movie. Who derived someone if they're cold? And why was she covered in bruises if all he did was push her?

man that sucks. I wish women knew better and stayed away from some of these fellas. Rip.

Back