Crime "Pharma bro" denied request to be released from prison to work on COVID-19 vaccine.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

This is fucking hilarious. This asshole has no real background in medicine or medical research. He just bought up the licenses for a bunch of drugs that hadn't been approved as generics yet and jacked up the prices by astronomical amounts.

Last edited:
Dude actually looks like a bat now that I think about it.

I remember really really disliking Shkreli when he first started making the news. Most punchable face of all time, IMO. He is actually extremely intelligent. Tough to appreciate it when he acts so smug. I'm surprised they wouldn't let him out though. Must be because of the notoriety of his case.

I remember really really disliking Shkreli when he first started making the news. Most punchable face of all time, IMO. He is actually extremely intelligent. Tough to appreciate it when he acts so smug. I'm surprised they wouldn't let him out though. Must be because of the notoriety of his case.

Uhhh...no. As stated in the OP, it's because he has no background in medicine or medical research. The dude isn't a MD or a PhD. He has a business degree and decided to make money by price gouging sick people and engaging in securities fraud.

What so he could find a way to jack up the price 5000% when they do find a vaccine.

Let out all the drug dealers and thieves though.

LOL This dude is a fucking thief.

...but apparently it's cool if you rob thoudands of people at a time from an office building while wearing a suit.

You know how many lives and families this prick ruined by jacking up the prices of affordable medicines exponentially overnight?

I'd honestly like to say that I'm surprised that there's apparently a Shkreli fanclub in the WR, but who the fuck am I kidding?

Last edited:
Pharma bro needs to be separated from society forever. His only purpose is to be observed so medical professionals can gain further insight into the mind of a psychopath.

0*-zpcn6DnDUIZyM5G.

LOL This dude is a fucking thief.

...but apparently it's cool if you rob thoudands of people at a time from an office building while wearing a suit.

You know how many lives and families this prick ruined by jacking up the prices of affordable medicines exponentially overnight?

I'd honestly like to say that I'm surprised that there's apparently a Shkreli fanclub in the WR, but who the fuck am I kidding?

lol Seriously, how the hell do we have people defending this fucking prick and bringing up liberals?

There shouldnt need to be a comparison done here because crime is wrong no matter who does it, but who really does more damage to society here?. How many people end up struggling, suffering, and dying for corporate profits?.
Polluting air and water, kicking people out of their homes, creating debt slaves, jacking up prices on insurance and medicine people need to live....but yea, lets focus all of our attention on a guy that stole a TV.

I'm glad to see that his time in prison hasn't dulled his desire to draw attention to himself by being obnoxious. Prick.

Back