Media PFL Finalist Magomedov:”Khabib thinks Tony is a very easy fight”

He will get smesh by GOATmanap for snitchin

<DisgustingHHH>

The source is 'somewhere' in a 2 hour video... that's German.

Lol fuck off TS.
You can literally claim anything.. post a 4 hour video in some foreign language as a source.. and people will believe you.

You can literally claim anything.. post a 4 hour video in some foreign language as a source.. and people will believe you.
I don’t give a shit if you believe me or not. Learn German and watch the whole thing to investigate if I was lying or not.

I don’t give a shit if you believe me or not. Learn German and watch the whole thing to investigate if I was lying or not.
You created the thread.. and expect people to trawl through a 2 hour video for evidence.

<36>

X doubt

Khabib has massive respect for Tony. He won't look down on him

You created the thread.. and expect people to trawl through a 2 hour video for evidence.

<36>
no. I dont expect that at all. i just named the source. So if anybody doesnt believe me somehow he has the right and the possibility to research it however he wants. i dont give a shit what you do with it.

Last edited:
lmfaooo
no way to verify anything in that video or even know wtf they are saying either
10/10 thread

Would believe him more if he was Nurmagomedov and not Magomedov...

Khabib will have Ali Abdelaziz headshape once tony is done with him

One of them is openly lying or at least exaggerating.

What makes u think its Khabib and not Magomed?
giphy.gif

Khabib has said numerous times that Tony is a dangerous opponent who he is taking seriously.

Magomed says Khabib told him he thinks Tony will be an easy opponent.

So one of the two is lying.

Earlier posts in this thread are taking Magomed's account as true (implying Khabib lied).

So the question is - why believe Magomed over Khabib?

I don't think khabib is underestimating Tony. He was training for him several times, so he must know where Tony is strong. Besides, Javier Mendez is very smart in making game plans according to pure wrestling but anything can happen.

Back