News PFL Challenger Series Set to Return for Second Season on Jan. 27

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You remember that thing no one watched on FuboTV, ya it's back

The PFL Challenger Series will be back for a second run early next year.

The show, which gives fighters a chance to earn a Professional Fighters League contract, will begin its second season on Jan. 27. The eight-episode competition will air on Friday nights through March 17 on FuboTV. A judging panel of combat sports champions and celebrities determines each week who receives a PFL deal.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/P...-to-Return-for-Second-Season-on-Jan-27-188531

Too many fucking things going on. PFL regular season, PFL PPV Superstar cards or whatever they are gonna call it, PFL Challenger Series, PFL Europe, PFL International Qualifiers to get onto the Contender Series

Considering that Challenger Series people made it to the playoffs/finals, this might be worth watching.

Considering that Challenger Series people made it to the playoffs/finals, this might be worth watching.
Dilano didn't actually get a contract from the Challenger Series, he was passed over and only was in the season due to an injury pullout

I'll check it out! the tournament has some flaws like it's the same 16 or so fighters the whole season. Kinda get bored of them after awhile.

problem with this is nobody watched it cause its on some stupid fubo shit. Its hard enough to get people to care about non UFC orgs but when you put it on something like Fubotv you're basically begging fans not to care or watch. If it were on ESPN+ or youtube maybe fans would be interested.

I think I watched one week of this and never went back to even trying to stream it.

Yeah I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to prospect scouting and even I didn't like it. For some reason I was expected to care what Lolo Jones thinks.

problem with this is nobody watched it cause its on some stupid fubo shit. Its hard enough to get people to care about non UFC orgs but when you put it on something like Fubotv you're basically begging fans not to care or watch. If it were on ESPN+ or youtube maybe fans would be interested.

I think I watched one week of this and never went back to even trying to stream it.
Same. I watched the first week because they aired it for free, but every week after that it was on fuboTV which is $69.99 a month and there's no way I'm paying that to watch PFL Challenger Series.

Even then, that first episode was badly paced. It took them 3 hours to get through 4 fights which some were quick finishes. It was a bunch of filler and it wasn't very good filler content to be honest.

Paulo Henrique won the PFL IQS Brazil a little ago which earned him a spot on this so there's one name already confirmed that will be participating in this.

They had scheduled qualifiers in Africa to earn a spot in this, but they got cancelled on the week they were scheduled to take place for an undisclosed reason.

What exactly is PFL Combine?

I just hope they are on tape delay again for some easy betting

<{danayeah}>

Gotta give it up to PFL for always finding new ways to burn through millions of dollars.

Gotta give it up to PFL for always finding new ways to burn through millions of dollars.
Yeah I'm sure they're blowing through millions to guys making their pro debuts. Talk about one of the dumbest concepts ever.

Back