PFL 8 2019: Thurs. Oct. 17, 8 PM ET Prelims/10:30 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

How you recover in-between these bouts are so important

Semi finals are already starting?

Yeah. So that the earliest guys don't get a waay longer rest time I suppose

Man I hope Gilpin can get a hold of Lance's neck.

Why are they showing a semi-final when the quarter-finals aren't even done yet? These 2 guys just fought like a minute ago.

Cejudo so earnest with his cringe

Why are they showing a semi-final when the quarter-finals aren't even done yet? These 2 guys just fought like a minute ago.

So that the earliest guys don't get a way longer rest time?

So they don't have to put lance palmer on the main card.

smart-black-guy-gif-3.gif

Gilpin really don't know how to close distance at all

TOTAL STRIKES: 0/0

4 strikes for Palmer... edit: nah somethings up with that counter.

it's probably way different watching from my couch with my dick in my hand but it baffles me how very rarely fighters know when to bail on a leg attack when they're in position to get on top / get out. Almost always they hang on for too long when there's nothing there and end up on bottom again.

full

I call him Lance “the chaperoned party” Palmer because usually it’s a snooze fest not worth attending.

jesus christ these onscreen statistics are the fakest dumbest shit i've ever seen. please let it die.

I hope these "cagenomics" have no effect on the judges scoring. That are INSANELY inaccurate.

Gilpin is so easily readable that even Palmer can stymie him with strikes

Lance Palmer is not my champion.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of the fights gentlemen.

<RomeroSalute>

Back