PFL 6 Aug.16th Kayla Harrison returns. Full Card Cooper lll vs Kusch

why doesnt Rizin try to set up a "superfight" with her against Gabi?

thought they would put her on PFL 7, the hodgepodge show. Seems like short notice to promote it.

why doesnt Rizin try to set up a "superfight" with her against Gabi?
Gabi is a heavyweight, she walks around at 230~, Kayla is not even a big 145er, Cyborg and Megan Anderson walk around heavier

I’m guessing she’ll go the way of Gaethje / Marlon / Newell - get a big push from WSOF/PFL and then try to use it a springboard to get into UFC.

Last edited:
Full card-

Ray Cooper lll 14-5 vs Pavel Kucsh 23-5 (main event)

Abubakar nurmagomedov vs jonatan Westin 10-3

Kayla vs cotton

Shamil gamzatov 12-0 vs Rex Harris 11-3

Joao Zeferino 22-9 vs yuri villefort 11-6

Louis Taylor vs lobato

Jake shields vs Terrado

John Howard vs Bruno Santos

Rick story vs Paul Bradley

Gasan umalatov vs Eddie Gordon

Abusupiyan magomedov vs goncalves

Bojan velickovic vs magomedkerimov

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/52575-pfl-2018-event-6-regular-season

Full card

- Ray Cooper lll vs. Pavel Kucsh
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs. Jonatan Westin
- Kayla Harrison vs. Jozette Cotton
- Shamil Gamzatov vs. Rex Harris
- Joao Zeferino vs. Yuri Villefort
- Louis Taylor vs. Andre Lobato
- Jake Shields vs. Herman Terrado
- John Howard vs. Bruno Santos
- Rick Story vs. Paul Bradley
- Gasan Umalatov vs. Eddie Gordon
- Abusupiyan Magomedov vs. Anderson Goncalves
- Bojan Velickovic vs. Madomed Magomedkerimov

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/52575-pfl-2018-event-6-regular-season
Awesome. Only missing fighters are...
- Sadibou Sy (0 points)
- Danillo Villefort (0 points)

Last edited:
so with that card, IF it stays together, than would mean 6 matches still needed in total for the hodgepodge PFL 7 card. That's why I assumed Kayla would be fighting on that card. Give it something to really bring people in.

Sure it´s a provisory card, i´m sure will have withdrawls from some fighters.

Holy crap lol
20141018114409_827Q1294.JPG

Doubt she makes weight.

Hoping for a brutal arm break from Kayla.

so with that card, IF it stays together, than would mean 6 matches still needed in total for the hodgepodge PFL 7 card. That's why I assumed Kayla would be fighting on that card. Give it something to really bring people in.
They said in post show that there will be 4 more LHW bouts and one more at LW with Ramsey Nijem

Ray Cooper lll 14-5 vs Pavel Kucsh 23-5 (main ev

Not sure how I feel about the two most impressive performances of last card meeting each other so soon.

Not sure how I feel about the two most impressive performances of last card meeting each other so soon.

Their matchmaking in the second round of fights has been horrible and they have been protecting fighters, mainly from Ali’s camp. For example lance Palmer facing the guy Harrison beat in the first round in the main event. 0 sense

Back