PBP PFL 5, 2023 Regular Season: HWs & WFWs, Fri. 6/16, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event of PFL 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the guy that tapped out while he was in mount.

When did that happen? I remember Greene being the one to catch Villante with the most bum-ass "modified arm-triangle" ever from the bottom as Gian as trying to go to mount or something.

When did that happen? I remember Greene being the one to catch Villante with the most bum-ass "modified arm-triangle" ever from the bottom as Gian as trying to go to mount or something.
My memory betrayed me there.
You're right, I guess I was the idiot all along... along with Villante.

99163-3480073.png
perfect card boys and girls @Sixstring @Clementine

<Moves>

My memory betrayed me there.
You're right, I guess I was the idiot all along... along with Villante.

The ending of that fight is worth a rewatch. I just went back and skipped to the end of the third round and laughed my ass off. Villante dropped Greene and was on top of him, pounding his head through the canvas with elbows and punches and then Maurice -- on the verge of being TKO'd -- lazily wraps up some semblance of an arm-triangle from bottom half-guard (not even a proper half-guard TBH, he just sort of barely hooked one of Gian's legs as he went to slide into mount) and squeezes a bit, at which point Gian immediately taps without trying to defend.

In case anyone's reading here. In the HW main event Ante Delija defeated Maurice Greene by UD 29-28 on all three scorecards.

Have a good weekend folks. See you around the boards.

Can someone explain how Renan has 9 points? He's 1-1. Is it because his first opponent failed the PED test?

Can someone explain how Renan has 9 points? He's 1-1. Is it because his first opponent failed the PED test?
It has something to do with how fast you win your fight and how fast other guys do as well. Whenever they try and explain it though I'm usually half asleep.

Pacheco is damn fun to watch. one of the more entertaining WMMA fighters out there.

I have never made one and don’t even know how lol
Pretty simple
Just make an account on Tapology use the same username if you want.

Then go to the card you want it should just show up on the main page or it could be showing something else but will have arrows to go left or right to switch through the current cards that will be on. After that go to "enter prediction" make your picks and when your done go to the bottom of the page and hit "save" then go to "view share picks" and copy/paste the same as you would any other image.
*deadline might have passed by now though for this card..

So did Ladd make the playoffs or not? Wiki has Olena above her still

Back