PBP PFL 4, 2023 Regular Season: FWs & LHWs, Thu. 6/8, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 4 headliner?

• Jesus Pinedo (20-6-1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reminds me of Dana's reaction to Woodley beating Till lol. Hardy probably pissed Loughane got done like that after Hardy likely believed he was a top 5 / 10 FW worldwide.
Loughnane is just outside the top 20 if anything.

Goodnight Sherbros. Fun night of fights, plus I got a lot of chores done! Also came very close to a perfect Tap card, albeit on a card full of mismatches.

99162-3465117.png

"Loughnane just got knocked out by some complete can, and you guys were nagging me for years that I shoulda signed that kid? I knew it all along folks, he sucks!"

- Dana White

dana-white-dana-white-slurp.gif

These shitty MMA media tards kept peddling that story like Loughnane turned into Patricio Pitbull or some shit and UFC made biggest mistake ever. Was ridiculous.

Goodnight Sherbros. Fun night of fights, plus I got a lot of chores done! Also came very close to a perfect Tap card, albeit on a card full of mismatches.

99162-3465117.png
<5>

of course twitter, i was trying to screen grab/record to make a gif and espn kept blacking out the screen. I need to be more deceptive.

If watching Vitor Belfort over the years has taught me something its that in a fight game you always go with Jesus. Theory seems to be checking out.

cards nowadays always on at wack times and wack days

moraes losing again gif please... i worst prediction for a fighter I've ever made... idk what happened there, legit thought he would be one of the greats.

Back