• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 4, 2023 Regular Season: FWs & LHWs, Thu. 6/8, 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 4 headliner?

• Jesus Pinedo (20-6-1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it me or Liddell,Adesanya & DJ was in that virtual reality commercial?

Dan Hardy found himself another announcers position. I wonder if his PFL contract gives him free rein to hurl insults at Herb Dean’s wife…
Herb Dean should make an MMA return.

Open weight freak show fight lets goooo <45>

I've never liked Wade, no idea why but seeing him and other original tourney members like Palmer not making the playoffs has a bit of a sting to it as a fan.

Hes a workhorse but a decision machine and his approaches in fights rarely changes so you know what youre gonna get. He gave Islam one of his toughest fights to be fair nearly got a choke early but PFL has more exciting FWs in these playoffs.

Dan Hardy found himself another announcers position. I wonder if his PFL contract gives him free rein to hurl insults at Herb Dean’s wife…
He's also the president of PFL Europe.

Dan's wife was quite good commenting on whatever org that was.
ARES FC
FTOtgkPXEAAwHek.jpg:large

Named after me, probably.

Back