• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loughanne should focus less on looking tough in there and more on how he can win this fight

Would love to go!

I know it's a bit/very sketchy but Santos and a dodgy bit of Rio called Santa Teresa are all about it too. BOA!!
Colombia is quite safe since the FARC truce, and I don't speak a lick of Portuguese so I'll stick to that I think.

95Mo.gif

As an MMA personality, Bas is fun. As a professional behind the desk during his WSOF tenure he was terrible....he couldn't stop talking about himself or making strange noises. Between talking about how he "broke dat guy's leg in Japan" and doing Transformer impressions he also couldn't call the action correctly. And poor Todd Harris was just a color guy trying to keep the show flowing, but he couldn't correct Bas or reign him in at all. Just bad all the way around.

As an MMA personality, Bas is fun. As a professional behind the desk during his WSOF tenure he was terrible....he couldn't stop talking about himself or making strange noises. Between talking about how he "broke dat guy's leg in Japan" and doing Transformer impressions he also couldn't call the action correctly. And poor Todd Harris was just a color guy trying to keep the show flowing, but he couldn't correct Bas or reign him in at all. Just bad all the way around.
You seem to be coming at Bas's commentary objectively. That is the real problem here.

Back