• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like it was taken at a gay Halloween orgy.
seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Can't wait to hear some cringe Celsius Energy Drink adverts; their new big sponsor.
I started shorting their stock. Values a B-Tier energy drink at over 8 billion dollars; so more than the entire UFC.
Shit is gross too.
New boss came around and offered to get everyone a drink out of the vending machine. Co-Worker immediately popped up and requested that by name. The part that gets me is that he clearly requested the most expensive thing. So that tells you the customer base.

New boss came around and offered to get everyone a drink out of the vending machine. Co-Worker immediately popped up and requested that by name. The part that gets me is that he clearly requested the most expensive thing. So that tells you the customer base.
It's a big cult influencer / wannabe fitness fad for sure and there's a lot of random noobie stock traders who buy shitloads of it and bid up the company's valuation to some insane level.
Usually consumer good stocks trade like 3-5x sales. They're currently balued at 18x sales lol.

Ah what the hell i thought it was gonna be Dakota Cochrane I got my lotion out for nothing..

I don't blame him
joana-prado-2.jpg
Oh I'm all about whatever a bae wants. Especially that bae, lol. That does not stop toe jam from being gross. At least the Vitor scene was in a bath tub so hopefully not much toe jam...
threwupalittleinmymouth.gif...

Katherine missed the chance to use the nickname gorgeous :D

Back