• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if they considered interviewing Harrison, did she run out of the cage or something?

Didn't think that would happen, but w/e I'm fine with the dec. Won my 3 Pacheco bets. Obviously at least one dog would win.

Harrison made some real money, she should have been dieting and taking her shot at Rhonda money in the UFC the last however many years . Oh well. It's always fun to have a dark horse in a small org. Hopefully there's another one soon

17968-Bravo-Standing-Ovation-Gif.gif

Wow, well deserved and Kudos to the judges for getting it right. Pacheco did everything she needed to in training since their last meeting a couple years back to do it. You gotta respect the hell out of that. She's out there fighting too, not leg humping.

Yeah, definitely really worked on her counter grappling. TDD, Reversals, and Get Ups all markedly improved.

Solid win for Pacheco...and while Kayla will be back, it is a potentially devastating set back to her pursuit of fights with Nunes and Cyborg.

You know Dana will have some smug remark when someone ask him about this on camera...

<Eek2.0> not only did Larissa win judges gave it to her, it's results like this that restore my faith in the system
Same here. Larissa did more damage. I had her winning 2, 4 and 5. I thought she had a good chance but didn't figure she'd do it by grappling so much. Kudos to her for saying that Harrison made her better and vice versa. And new!

Back