• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 1, 2023 Regular Season: FWs & LHWs, Sat. 4/1, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 1 2023 Regular Season main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they should have randy wear the captain america mask with the "A" on it, hold the shield. and then have kenflo wear the rice paddy hat like he used to. and for the love of the gods, get to the damn fights already. educate the fans another way, not during the broadcast.

Bald Khabib looks intresting @Sixstring
fakhhh_1.jpg
He is only -700 on Fanduel.
Very tempting chalk pick.

Yeah they're pretty solid. I actually think Sean O'Connell is one of the best in the business. Sometimes it's hard to believe he's a former fighter.
Same here, it's rare for the play by play guy to be so knowledgeable, easily would pick him over anyone else at the moment. I can see him moving into other sports if he hasn't already

745323-28537686.png

Ty looking a bit chubby {<diva}

Easy win for me :cool:

Did a fight get canceled, what's going on here? Are we really having 30 min breaks between fights?

Back