Peyton Manning Pulls a Brock Lesnar

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After winning the Super bowl last night Manning has this quotation.

"Specifically, Manning said he would "kiss his wife, hug his family and drink a lot of Budweiser." "

Did brock not say the exact same thing except with Coors light and get in trouble because Bud Light sponsors UFC?

“I’m gonna go home tonight. I’m gonna drink a Coors Light. That’s a Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me nothing. I’m gonna sit down with my friends and family, and, hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight,” Brock said.

Last edited:
Von's buying, though. You'd think he'd be drinking Miller Light.

Drops mic.

Brock took a shot at Bud light as well. Coors light didn't do any sponsoring of that UFC event.

Peyton did not take a shot at Budweiser. Budweiser ran advertising during the Super Bowl and has the same parent company as Bud Light.

was hoping he said he wants to fight in the ufc. that would be funny

After winning the Super bowl last night Manning has this quotation.

"Specifically, Manning said he would "kiss his wife, hug his family and drink a lot of Budweiser." "

Did brock not say the exact same thing except with Coors light and get in trouble because Bud Light sponsors UFC?
I don't seem to remember Lesnar saying anything about Manning's wife.
I could be wrong though, so.....

I know that aspect of it is not similar. I thought it was funny because who thought Peyton Manning of all people would say the exact same thing as brock lesnar about banging his wife and chugging beers after a victory.

“I’m gonna go home tonight. I’m gonna drink a Coors Light. That’s a Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me nothing. I’m gonna sit down with my friends and family, and, hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight,” Brock said.

Also Manning's quote is a bit different because he owns part of Budweiser's distributorships in Louisiana. He also plugs Papa Johns at every opportunity since he owns 20+ stores in the Denver area.

I know that aspect of it is not similar. I thought it was funny because who thought Peyton Manning of all people would say the exact same thing as brock lesnar about banging his wife and chugging beers after a victory.

You so hard up, hugging = banging? I think you must have been drunk or stoned or both to find anything similar. Lots of people say they are going to spend time with their family and drink after they win... hell at darts at a bar. Brock was cool because he dissed the sponsor and said he would get on top of his wife. Peyton said nothing even close to that.

by the Sword of Zeus man! You thought I was serious?

crazy2.gif

Four months of training and Peyton takes the MMA game over

But he didn't say the same thing at all.

That's the fucking point.

heck i may even get on top of my wife

Brock put it far more eloquently. He said something like "I might just get on top of my wife" Lol, one of Sable's proudest moments

But he didn't say the same thing at all.

That's the fucking point.

I don't think we have any point here... just a stoned out wasted guy who watched the super bowl.

Hmmm...does the word nanika mean anything to Jon Jones.

You're completely missing parts of that whole situation with Brock

I do recall Brock saying he wanted to get on top of his own wife. Nothing about Miss HGH Manning thouhg. To my recollection anyway.

damn i thought manning was coming to the UFC. Misleading title OP, shameshame.

Yep, that's Brock's quote, word for word.

Back