Pettis vs Hernandez...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think this is the fight to make for Pettis. Hernandez looked outclassed by Cowboy and Pettis looks on his way to Bellator. Mystic mac has chosen a fight. Bookmark this.

Hernandez had an off day against the best version of Cowboy we've seen in the UFC. Hernandez would completely dismantle Pettis. He's still champion material in my opinion.

I'd rather see Pettis get someone coming off an L. Mairbek Taisumov seems like a good matchup especially considering the most recent L was to Ferreira for both

I'd rather see Pettis get someone coming off an L. Mairbek Taisumov seems like a good matchup especially considering the most recent L was to Ferreira for both
Yeah how about someone who grind him to dust for a change. Hernandez would be sadistic matchmaking. Plus he's not a contender anymore. No need to give him the best guys anymore. Nasrat maybe? Idk. But not Hernandez. He'll ragdoll him for 15 minutes then shit talk him afterwards and make a disgusting sex metaphor.

Hernandez is far from the level of fighter Pettis has been before, but he's twice as durable and a bit of a blockhead.

He outhustles a timid pettis

Yeah how about someone who grind him to dust for a change. Hernandez would be sadistic matchmaking. Plus he's not a contender anymore. No need to give him the best guys anymore. Nasrat maybe? Idk. But not Hernandez. He'll ragdoll him for 15 minutes then shit talk him afterwards and make a disgusting sex metaphor.

Nasrat was on my mind too but he doesn't have the veteran mileage like Taisumov does

Hernandez had an off day against the best version of Cowboy we've seen in the UFC. Hernandez would completely dismantle Pettis. He's still champion material in my opinion.
Really... because I think most everyone thought he should have lost to Trinaldo as well

Back