Pettis v Aldo - EA Sports fight gameplay vid

I think if Dana was reading these comments he'd say, "If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't give a fuck"

Another little detail I've been wanting them to put in...and they actually did! Anyone else notice they had Aldo's corner talking in Portuguese? In UFC 3 every corner was generic and always in English no matter what language the fighter spoke

Also, the intros felt too long and drawn out. Luckily you'll be able to skip these

Worst part was the intros. Bruce sounded really weird, slowed down and sedated at times. The fighter pictures are snugly in the uncanny valley, but when you see them moving around it's a bit better.

None of that concerns me 1/10th as much as the gameplay and I guess they felt the same way which is great.

I was really curious who they would show winning in the game lol. owell. this game looks good enough to let them take my money. cant wait to troll the FUCK out of people by only using Jones in online play. spamming dem kicks to the knees LOL

"youre a dirty fucking cheating gamer" my inbox will be full in a day

You're one of those guys....

Pisses me off he doesn't say

"INTRODUCING FIRST!!!!" fast enough. He does that the same way every time. How do they fuck that up?

Pisses me off he doesn't say

"INTRODUCING FIRST!!!!" fast enough. He does that the same way every time. How do they fuck that up?
Yeah, it's pretty bizarre considering he has practically mastered doing everything the exact same way every time and this is so off.

Watching, and listening to it again, they're missing the sound of the guys moving around in the Octagon. The floor should make noise as the guys are bouncing around and falling on it.

No buy! lol

Back