• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pettis just beat a guy who has never been finished by strikes

GSP superman punch > any other superman punch. GSP bless

He also submitted do Bronx, Benson, and Melendez which is just as crazy.

who the fuck saw that happening?!

I did call this one.

Pettis coming off a loss, still hasn’t lost the hunger, knowing he would be talked shit about if he lost?

Figured he would shock the world, and he fuckin did

It was a lucky shot form Pettis.

See his fight with Tony to find out what happens when he doesn't get lucky.

It looked like wb missed a push kick and that was the opening pettis needed. It wasnt luck,pettis just seized an opening.

Lightweights are gonna take over welterweight. We've got Kevin Lee moving up also.

Okay not really, since Masvidal is really a WW (always looked way too big for LW) and Usman is going to be hard to beat.

You have to have perspective. Literally all of Pettis's losses except for one (Barboza) have come via pressuring him. Wonderboy didn't pressure him and Pettis was actually the one moving forward. This along with the lack of a wrestling threat created a much more dangerous Pettis. I would still expect him to get handled by Colby, Usman, or even an RDA rematch. Because those guys will keep coming at him and spam spam takedowns mixed with punches.

i lost money on the fight, so im kinda pissed. he was getting pieced up.

im still going to bet heavy against him at 170, specially if its a wrestler

I am happy for Pettis that he got a signature win at this stage of his career, but he this is one of the best examples of a lucky lunch that I have ever seen. I will be excited to bet against Pettis for his next fight.

I thought Pettis would rock Wonderboy and then sink in a guillotine or some shit.

Shows what I know

lets not get carried away, he looked awful before he lucky shot landed.

Who else has just straight up walked wonderboy down and ate his punches to give one back? Wonderboys fights usually suck cuz everyone is too scared to do that. Pettis is the fucking man.

He also submitted do Bronx, Benson, and Melendez which is just as crazy.

His fight with Melendez was great. Melendez was doing what is needed against Pettis - Pettis is just a sharp sharp sharp motherfucker.

Back