• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pettis chances of beating WB have to be in the 0.X % range

Hell no. The odds are terrible. Bet 1000 to win 200. You have to be a total retard to bet on those odds
If it’s 0.9% chance for him to lose, 5-1 should be great odds... you don’t math very well

Everybody gets a minimum 10% chance of beating the person they are fighting from me.

I give Pettis a 10% chance to win. But it’s a crazy sport. The betting favourite or better fighter doesn’t always win.

Enlighten me then, retard

Really? It's not complex. I didn't think I'd even need to. But OK.

If you think he has a 5% chance of winning, then a 5-1 bet is a great bet. You claim to think he has a 0.x% chance of winning - you should think a 5-1 bet is a lock.

Look, I get it. You're just talking out of your ass because it's fun. You don't really gamble, and you've never tracked how you would do overall IF you gambled with actual odds. Forums are great places for guys like this to spout silliness. Because it's fun.

But I actually think you should gamble. When you can afford $100, start making $5 bets. It will give you a whole new appreciation for analyzing fights. Good luck.

I guess in all these years we still don’t understand that size doesn’t matter.

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack.

i'm pretty sure i read that pettis and duke roufus specifically asked for this fight- they liked the matchup for anthony.

Really? It's not complex. If you think he has a 5% chance of winning, then a 5-1 bet is a great bet. You claim to think he has a 0.x% chance of winning - you should think a 5-1 bet is a lock.

Look, I get it. You're just talking out of your ass because it's fun. You don't really gamble, and you've never tracked how you would do overall IF you gambled with actual odds. Forums are great places for guys like this to spout silliness. Because it's fun.

But I actually think you should gamble. When you can afford $100, start making $5 bets. It will give you a whole new appreciation for analyzing fights. Good luck.

You sound poor as fuck. 200$ are not even worth it to put a thousand on it. That's peanuts. If you gamble on odds like that then you are a bad gambler. I got enough money in my bank account so that I don't need to gamble. i'm set.

Knowing that though, watch Pettis go and shock everyone by winning lol.

Hopefully it just goes as expected though, and we see Wonderboy deliver his first highlight reel knockout in ages.

170 pettis could be a problem..

Wonderboy is a great fighter but pettis was a champion something wonderboy never was, i could see pettis hitting a late sub on wonderboy . ..hes got dangerous jits and we haven't seen wonderboys ground game..

On the feet its less compelling..pettis is to wild for wonderboy..wonderboy will control range and dictate the engagments could be boring..

To think pettis has no chance is just dumb
What does Pettis becoming a champ years ago time have to do with this?

Wonderboy had 2 close fights against Woodley. That's a bigger accomplishment than beating Ben Henderson. Pettis wouldn't have even made it past the first round against Woodley.

Pettis currently has 7 losses in his past 9 fights.

His chances of winning this are slim.

I was thinking the same thing, but maybe WB doesn't have the ability to finish him with power strikes and pettis can sneak one in him self. Im not completely sold that this fight is an auto loss for pettis. Plus Pettis has no weight cut. I think WB by decision.

Just for reference, I chose Till over masvidal in round one, so i know nothing.

I am betting on he will cry an MCL/ACL injury and that is why he lost vs Wonderboy.

It is better to bet on Pettis making up an excuse for a loss than him winning.

Although Pettis is the obvious underdog he usually gets flustered against strikers (especially good boxers) that bring on the pressure or good wrestlers. Wonderboy is not that fighter. I think stylistically, even with the size disadvantage this fight is much more favorable than against some of the strong wrestlers at WW.

IMO I think this fight has the potential to be much closer than you would think.

Wonderboy's striking is annoying. I can imagine it being very difficult to find a sparring partner to mimic Wonderboy's style.

Pettis will get picked apart. Only way he wins is by submission

What does Pettis becoming a champ years ago time have to do with this?

Wonderboy had 2 close fights against Woodley. That's a bigger accomplishment than beating Ben Henderson. Pettis wouldn't have even made it past the first round against Woodley.

Pettis currently has 7 losses in his past 9 fights.

His chances of winning this are slim.

It means Hes been at the pinnacle of the sport and knows what hes doing..hes not some noob with limited skills..hes pretty well rounded and we dont know if wonderboy can do anything else but what weve seen already...hes not going to surprise pettis with anything..there both traditional trained martial artists..pettis with taekwondo and wonderboy karate..

This fight is closer then records may show.. Sleeper fight in my opinion could be FOY

Back