Petr yan

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What should he do to be in the conversation of best ufc bw of all time.

for me beating cody and tj even at this point put him in that conversation.

Continue on his war path. Do like other BWs and call out old or retired fighters. Maybe he can get some respect by fighting Jens Pulver.

Defend his title?

I'd say Aljo, TJ, and cejudo (or sandhagen + cruz) make him BW goat

I have the ever evolved aljo beating yan in December so- if I'm right- Yan will be one of many one and done chsmps.

A great fight btw- a coin flip fight for my money. I'm sure alot of sherdoggers will disagree with me which makes me warm inside.

I have the ever evolved aljo beating yan in December so- if I'm right- Yan will be one of many one and done chsmps.

A great fight btw- a coin flip fight for my money. I'm sure alot of sherdoggers will disagree with me which makes me warm inside.
funk master getting that gold for sure

I want to see him defend against the crocodile with the clock in it's belly.

Have a better resume and more wins. His best wins are guys past their prime like Aldo, 50 year old Faber and Dodson

Cruz is BW goat until someone defends his title at least 4 or 5 times. Don't forget Cruz got his title back against TJ after like a 13 years lay off.

Beating Sterling and those 2 more, he will have the title defenses record already against top fighters. So, yeah. Putting 4 or 5 title defenses against top contenders would consolidate that status even more. The man is a beast.

But he needs to prove that he can do it yet.

Last edited:
Back