Media Petr Yan Reacts To Faber Saying Cruz Will Be A Nightmare Matchup For Him

Anyone who doesn't think a healthy Cruz vs. Yan would be a close fight must not have a long term memory.

But that was a funny comment from Yan

He's had 4 fights in the last 8 years, and hasn't fought at all in the last 3.

Also worth noting, he last fought Cody who just absolutely styled on him, then proceeded to get badly knocked out in his next 3 fights. Its hard to figure out what a healthy Cruz really means?

I suppose 2014 and prior?

Mandatory:
WelltodoColorfulBluebird-size_restricted.gif
NaughtyThoseFirefly-size_restricted.gif
WellgroomedSlimyBongo-size_restricted.gif
[/QUO
He got footfucked up his chin anus.

Petr Yan looks like a slavic alcoholic rapist, tbh

cruz wouldn't even make it to the fight

I think Yan is a major contender to be a future champion, I rate him slightly higher than Sandhagen but Cruz in his prime would be a very tough fight. Thats a real 50/50 were you could sway either way. Yan looked confused by Fabers movements early in the fight, Cruz would have him confused for at least a few rounds. Cruz isnt in his prime though, Yan, Sandhagen and Sterling are the future of the division. Honorable mention to Nathaniel Wood.

Is this really Yan?

He could barely speak a word of english in his octagon interview
Of course it’s his agent or someone in his circle. He’s not that English proficient

If that really came from Yan, that might be one of the few times I've laughed at something from an MMA fighter.
Only other time I've found one of these neanderthals witty is Gegard calling Rory a serial killer, Khabib calling Tony a funny stupid guy and Devonte Smith explaining how he beat Dong Hyun Ma.
Get off your high horse,

Faber one of those lame LA dudes who can't accept he isn't 28 anymore.

Yan GOAT Russian trashtalker
Ha Ha. SO true. I'm from LA. So many 61-year-old guys wearing "club-wear" or whatever you call the latest teen fashion.

But when you're 61 and banging 20-somethings, that's what can happen.

I love LA.

He's had 4 fights in the last 8 years, and hasn't fought at all in the last 3.

Also worth noting, he last fought Cody who just absolutely styled on him, then proceeded to get badly knocked out in his next 3 fights. Its hard to figure out what a healthy Cruz really means?

I suppose 2014 and prior?

Yes. Now I feel old lol. I stand by my statement, though.

Get off your high horse,
My high horse?
Oh coz I called them neanderthals.
Well, most of them are. Watch any season of TUF and most of them almost could classify for darwinian awards, they're so stupid.
A lot of them are funny by accident. Usually through saying something daft in the heat of the moment when bickering back and forth like overgrown children.
Every now and again, one of them delivers genuine wit like Petr Yan just did.
This is what made Conor so famous. He's definitely not the best Lightweight in the world. Not even top 5 in the world. He's popular for his silver tongue on the mic.
Thinking about it, Colby is another one who has delivered some genius moments. His RDA email and Jonny Hendricks burger king map are two zingers.
In fact, I was enjoying his tirade before he went too far (around the blaming that guys suicide on Usmans boring fighting style. That's gone too far).

That's fine Uriah but you all said the same thing about Aldo before Conor fought him. For the record, I'd be rooting for Dom.

Back