Petition to stop Hendo vs Belfort 3

Start a petition against Werdum/Cain II and I'll sign it. Who honestly cares about Hendo/Vitor?

He will go out on a glorious H-Bomb win...over Vitor Belfort.

Belfort vs machida would be a much better fight.
A guy who walks foward, and overwhelms, againts a counter-striker.

Could put the chida on a winning path again too

Oh come on, man. Let them bang, bro.

So what TS is trying to say is Belfort is on something based on a flurry of punches that were mostly blocked?

Start a petition against Werdum/Cain II and I'll sign it. Who honestly cares about Hendo/Vitor?

Ya, tell me about it. HW title fights JDS/Cain, JDS/Mir, JDS/Cain, Cain/Silva, JDS/Cain, Cain/Werum, Cain/Werdum?

Can this division please move along without rematches, we had 2 pretty solid contenders come out in AA and Stipe and they stick AA with Mir.

I'd rather Hendo v Bisping and Machida v Belfort, but I'm not totally against this match.

Your right these match ups actually make sense except bisbing won't want to get ktfo again high risk low reward fight. And don't every body count Dan out at once especially if he changes his game up a little and trys to go out there and wrestle him and gnp there's a good chance he could do that. Against a trtless Belfort.

While I'll still watch it I think there's far better match ups that could have been made. I've always wanted to see Vitor against Machida or Mousassi. Maybe they wanted Vitor for the Brazilian card and the timing just worked out but this isn't a fight where a rematch really seems necessary.

Belfort will kill him this time. Not interested

meh.

I could imagine better match ups for both (Gegard vs Vitor, Dan vs Leites), but it's not a terrible trilogy.

LOL @ insuinating that Belfort is still on anything. He came into his last fight with a sagging chest. TS must be blind.

I don't want to watch either of them fight unjuiced. This fight is fucking retarded hendo should hang them up he is old and as slow as fuck.

LOL @ insuinating that Belfort is still on anything. He came into his last fight with a sagging chest. TS must be blind.

Aaand his test magically went from 1200 ng/DL (16 year old boy at puberty has that level) down to 500 ng /DL a few months later. Ya, Vitor is all natural bro.

Jacare being fed Belfort, or what would seem to be a competitive match up in Machida vs Belfort

Hendo vs Bisping or Boetsch again if he wants the rematch. If neither of those, they have plenty of cannon fodder on the roster.

I think if they're gonna let Hendo fight, it's shitty to pair him up against someone that could be said to have a 3/4 chance of winning or more. Make it even, or in Hendo's favor, poor old guy doesn't realize it's crazy he's still fighting.

WTF is wrong with some of you?

You should be banned for suggesting to axe this match up.

Back