Persona 5

Going zombie mode on this is making me miss a lot of the details.

My plan is to do my first run without looking up too much, then trying harder on a new game +

just a tip

HIGHEST PRIORITY LINKS: do these ASAP because they free up more time than it uses to level them

1-death to level 5-7
2-temperance to level 10
3-fortune to level 7

ill put why each one helps
death
at level 5, she will sell you accessories that regenerate SP. which lets you clear dungeons in one day. also lets you stay in dungeons and grind all at once. both uses save you a lot of days. they are very expensive, at level 7, she cuts all the prices in half

i highly recommend to do this quickly because visiting her improves guts, and you need level 3 guts to do the next link

temperance
at level 10 she lets you do another night activity after dungeon/momentos. but she also makes coffee, does laundry and makes infiltration tools while you do other night activities, so she frees up a lot of nights

fortune
she has multiple readings that speed up social link/stat growth. theres a social stat reading, that gives you +1 point to a certain stat that you train that day. for example, if you do the charm reading then go to the bathhouse, you get +3 charm instead of +2.

the social one makes sure everytime you hang out with a confidant, the bond deepens. so you never have to waste time building up a link.

i also recommend AT LEAST getting the sun link to level 2, the star link to level 1 and moon to level 3. the rewards are tremendous

Death is really high on my priority list for that reason. Will totally allow to grind/explore Dungeons and not have to worry about SP. You'll have to put in some effort to build SP back for your group, but at least the option is there.

Death is really high on my priority list for that reason. Will totally allow to grind/explore Dungeons and not have to worry about SP. You'll have to put in some effort to build SP back for your group, but at least the option is there.

they give you +SP on each turn, so it refills naturally but you also have the option of using other accessories, then when you get low, equip, enter a battle and just defend every turn

they give you +SP on each turn, so it refills naturally but you also have the option of using other accessories, then when you get low, equip, enter a battle and just defend every turn

that's the plan! I think you can switch accessories in battle too, so you can drag out one battle and boost everyone's SP back to max.

just a tip

HIGHEST PRIORITY LINKS: do these ASAP because they free up more time than it uses to level them

1-death to level 5-7
2-temperance to level 10
3-fortune to level 7

ill put why each one helps
death
at level 5, she will sell you accessories that regenerate SP. which lets you clear dungeons in one day. also lets you stay in dungeons and grind all at once. both uses save you a lot of days. they are very expensive, at level 7, she cuts all the prices in half

i highly recommend to do this quickly because visiting her improves guts, and you need level 3 guts to do the next link

temperance
at level 10 she lets you do another night activity after dungeon/momentos. but she also makes coffee, does laundry and makes infiltration tools while you do other night activities, so she frees up a lot of nights

fortune
she has multiple readings that speed up social link/stat growth. theres a social stat reading, that gives you +1 point to a certain stat that you train that day. for example, if you do the charm reading then go to the bathhouse, you get +3 charm instead of +2.

the social one makes sure everytime you hang out with a confidant, the bond deepens. so you never have to waste time building up a link.

i also recommend AT LEAST getting the sun link to level 2, the star link to level 1 and moon to level 3. the rewards are tremendous

Cheers for the spoiler free tips!

I tried to do the 3rd palace in one run and it felt like I was really close to the treasure room, but ended up getting killed by a red level shadow. I'm really going to be pissed if it turns out that was the last enemy before the treasure room.

who is best girl to date?

i dont want to spoil anything for anyone so i will only refer to them by arcanas

i really liked the temperance arcana, especially in her outfit when you meet her, but now i cant decide between priestess and lovers...

Priestess is the best girl.

I'll go with death on my second playthrough.

The only thing this game hasn't killed P4 for me yet so far is soundtrack, though i'm early in the game and it could get much better.

First time I've played a Persona game started on merciless and it's pretty darn fun. Although I damn near gave up in the beginning because it feels like a long ass tutorial that drags forever, which I assume would turn alot of people off this game which is really my only gripe so far. Don't think I've ever played an rpg that started off so god damn painfully slow in my life. Lol. Good story though.

First time I've played a Persona game started on merciless and it's pretty darn fun. Although I damn near gave up in the beginning because it feels like a long ass tutorial that drags forever, which I assume would turn alot of people off this game which is really my only gripe so far. Don't think I've ever played an rpg that started off so god damn painfully slow in my life. Lol. Good story though.

Yeah, I haven't played Persona 1 or 2, but 3 and 4 both had like 2 hour intros so I knew it was coming with 5. I almost gave up with P3 waiting for something to happen gameplay wise I almost gave up, and now I'm so glad I stuck with it because after that intro sequence and you are free to play the game, it became one of my favorite RPG's.

Some of the elements of the story remind of that DS game the world ends with you. Criminally underrated game that shouldve got a sequel imo

my favorite part of the game is fusing personas, designing them based on what skills they inherit

like making one with high magic with mabufula, mafreila etc. so that i can hit all enemies with their weakness

making another one with nuclear break and then all nuclear skills

another with divine grace (1.5x for healing skills) and then all healing

but i get so attached that i get kinda sad whenever i have to fuse them to current level personas. its surprising that they made the concept of personas, that its difficult to part with them, but then they actually pulled it off and made it difficult for me to part with some =*(

Wow failed with one day left to defeat kamoshida and I was there. Wasted hours for nothing, I can see why people would want to put this game down after the first bit and not give it a chance ever. Pretty pissed off, wasted a good chunk of time for nothing. You should at least restart th week back with your levels. Like total dogs hit, even though I know what to do now I can't justify wasting much more time on this game. Well it was fun while it lasted but shitty quest descriptions not knowin you basically need an extra 2 days at the end really fucked me over. Pretty bunk game had potential tho.

Really pissed, was level 8 playing on merciless and the day I go to fight kamoshida (of course didn't know you'd need the extra 3 days at the end because the game does an AWFUL job of describing anything outside it's retarded 5 hour tutorial that teaches you nuffin about the actual game) I guess it's the cheaters way and just literally making a new save file every save and just restart from that because this game has no semblance of what time management is (ironic for a game where you must manage your time, really) now I know what to do tho and this game is really fucking easy to exploit.

my favorite part of the game is fusing personas, designing them based on what skills they inherit

like making one with high magic with mabufula, mafreila etc. so that i can hit all enemies with their weakness

making another one with nuclear break and then all nuclear skills

another with divine grace (1.5x for healing skills) and then all healing

but i get so attached that i get kinda sad whenever i have to fuse them to current level personas. its surprising that they made the concept of personas, that its difficult to part with them, but then they actually pulled it off and made it difficult for me to part with some =*(

You should be able to register your Persona with the current skill set and then Summon them again as needed. At least that's how it worked in P3 and P4.

You should be able to register your Persona with the current skill set and then Summon them again as needed. At least that's how it worked in P3 and P4.

Yeah but you are limited to how many you can take with you and I'm always maxing that limit

Cause you also wanna carry personas to max social links too...

Really pissed, was level 8 playing on merciless and the day I go to fight kamoshida (of course didn't know you'd need the extra 3 days at the end because the game does an AWFUL job of describing anything outside it's retarded 5 hour tutorial that teaches you nuffin about the actual game) I guess it's the cheaters way and just literally making a new save file every save and just restart from that because this game has no semblance of what time management is (ironic for a game where you must manage your time, really) now I know what to do tho and this game is really fucking easy to exploit.

sorry to hear that man. i learned from the other persona games to do the dungeons ASAP and the use the remainder before the deadline to max social links. the characters message you everyday to rush you on doing it, but its very easy to plan to do the boss on the last day and then find out about the calling card

the games really to exploit for the first 2 dungeons by hitting weaknesses, but later opponents stop having weaknesses and you just have to guess which elements they arent immune/resistant to

Back