Persona 5

Same, way to much left in BotW but I kind of need an open world break. I know what's going to happen though, I'm going to start Persona 5 and get totally sucked in and won't pick up BotW until P5 is said and done.

The nice thing about the Switch though is I can steal game time in tablet mode I normally wouldn't get, so I'll still be hitting up BotW here and there.

I can't see myself doing that, I'm way too invested into BotW's gameplay and story. I'll probably be close enough to complete with it to give P5 more and more time as the days go on. After reading the IGN review I dunno how I'll be able to not play it obsessively.

I think I remember you mentioning you just finished Horizon before starting BotW so I can see how you'd be burned out on open world. I didn't have that issue so I'm completely in awe and enamored with BotW's world. With how many hours I've already sunk into it I could be close to complete not long after P5 is released.

Speaking of P5, who ordered the Take Your Heart edition? I've had mine paid off for a while now. Can't wait, although I wish it would also come with the controller skin :/

Persona 3's characters and story > Persona 4's characters and story

Yeah, I said it.

When is this game actually coming out? I think I preorded it like 2 years ago lol

Same here, good thing is they're all standalone games.
That's good, I won't be too lost if pick this up then. I'm not renewing my PS plus until a huge Overwatch update rolls around, so I need a long single player game to play in the mean time. I heard this one is around 80 hours.

The Official Playstation Magazine here in the UK gave it 10/10

wow... the graded review for this game is HIGH!...

I played Persona 1 and 2 (never finished 2)...

This is a series I should get back into.

wow... the graded review for this game is HIGH!...

I played Persona 1 and 2 (never finished 2)...

This is a series I should get back into.

I've only played 3 and 4 and thought they were fantastic. I've been meaning to hit up 1 and 2 over the years and never got around to it, but from what I've read they've made some pretty big changes to the series for the better starting with 3.

My only real complaint with 3 and 4 were the randomly generated dungeons could get pretty repetitious. So I'm REALLY happy that Persona 5 will have crafted dungeons for story progression, and still have the option to go through the Momentos Dungeon for grinding exp, loot drops, side quests and what not. Really the best of both worlds, and IGN stated it's the best story in a Persona entry yet.

Explain this game to me...

Part RPG, part dungeon crawler, part dating sim.

You're the new kid in town and you team up with other kids who are "special" like you in order to combat the forces of evil.

Part RPG, part dungeon crawler, part dating sim.

You're the new kid in town and you team up with other kids who are "special" like you in order to combat the forces of evil.
Is there any Karate involved?

That's good, I won't be too lost if pick this up then. I'm not renewing my PS plus until a huge Overwatch update rolls around, so I need a long single player game to play in the mean time. I heard this one is around 80 hours.

Some of the reviews I've read said there's over 100 hours of content!

Some of the reviews I've read said there's over 100 hours of content!

2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

For some reason I thought it was coming out the 11th.

Wooo one less week to wait.

so hyped, i loved 3 and 4

most anticipated game on ps4 for me

Same here. Even with huge game releases Breath of the Wild, Horizon, and Mass Effect, Persona 5 is still my most anticipated game of 2017.

I can't see myself doing that, I'm way too invested into BotW's gameplay and story. I'll probably be close enough to complete with it to give P5 more and more time as the days go on. After reading the IGN review I dunno how I'll be able to not play it obsessively.

I think I remember you mentioning you just finished Horizon before starting BotW so I can see how you'd be burned out on open world. I didn't have that issue so I'm completely in awe and enamored with BotW's world. With how many hours I've already sunk into it I could be close to complete not long after P5 is released.

Speaking of P5, who ordered the Take Your Heart edition? I've had mine paid off for a while now. Can't wait, although I wish it would also come with the controller skin :/

I went from Witcher 3, to Horizon to Andromeda. Im completely burned out on open world. Thankfully my next two games are going to be Nier and Persona t

Has anyone's preorder shipped out from Amazon yet? It's been on "shipping today" all day and it's almost 6PM PST here.

Back