Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

It wasn't just a google search.

I went to Fightmetric, which collects data on MMA fights and I looked up the last fight which was a LOSS for Mike Perry.

Then I used the Windows snipping tool to capture just the section with the round by round break down of the fights and THEN I went to imgur the best free image host around and efficiently pasted the captured image directly to imgur to provide a very user friendly link for that Sherdog post.

See, this is what happened. Mike Perry being a dummy like yourself is very controlled by his emotion, kind of like you are here with this defense, and what happened was he landed a nice strike that knocked Pozni off balance for a few steps. Driven by his emotion, like you are here, he desperately chased after the finish and when he couldn't find it he was visibly slowed and thus was punched in the face nearly 100 times and walked into like 3 spinning back fists.
Fight Metric numbers are in-accurate. They don't take near the time I do when I decide to see what's what with a fight. That said... they are only 2 strikes different that me in the first. As I said... Ponzi landed 5 leg kicks, 2 body shots & one jab to the head. So your entire argument is BSing about the difference in 2 strikes... & they probably counted blocked shots.

The fact is Ponzi only landed one head shot to Plat. Deal with it... give me a time stamp that shows otherwise or GTFO.

You & your girlfriend trolls on here keep claiming things like "I'm emotional" or "I'm butthurt cause he lost" when all I've done all night was present you trolls with data. I'm backing the data that I collected... & you guys are doing nothing but posting sh*t that someone else is telling you. Watch the fight for yourself or GTFO

Fightmetric numbers are not accurate. I've actually done very detailed examinations of fights where I've watched entire rounds in slow motion & stopped & took notes & rewound as needed & I knew 100% for sure that my numbers were correct... & fight Metric numbers were off. Some smart-ass like yourself came on contesting my numbers & presented FM numbers as proof... but were un-willing to look at the fight themselves just like you are doing.

Unless you actually look at the fight for yourself & give me a time stamp for when Ponzi hit Plat in the face... you're just parotting someone elses in-accurate information.

Dude, you re-watched a shitty fight multiple times to mount your defense here and you want to come say that to me for posting here for like 4 minutes?

<Huh2>
You've spent all this time here talking about a fight you don't even care about. I personally think you're a casual for having no appreciation for that fight... but that aside... WTF do you care how much time I spend enjoying a fight or discovering truth about it?

You & your Troll Girlfriends here have been riding my ass all night about a fight you don't even like... so who's the troll here?

At least you attempted to stay on topic by posting fight metric numbers... but then you blew it way out of proportion cause they called for 2 more strikes than I called for... lol.... To be honest, I'm pretty sure you looked at the 10 strikes they called for & mis-took my arguement of ONE HEAD STRIKE... & you thought you had disproven me. Of course I know what I'm talking about though, because I saw it for myself after a careful analysis of the round. You just found some sh*t on the internet that someone else did. (& they were talking about "all" strikes... not just HEAD strikes)

Those numbers aren't even accurate. The time I spent looking over this fight & taking the notes I took are what you should be copy / pasting into threads. My sh*t is real... & untill you watch it for yourself & time stamp me a place where Ponzi hit Plat in the head more than that one time at 0:17 all you're doing is breathing hot air & talking sh*t.

Last edited:
You very clearly do NOT want the truth about what happened. It's why you're rewatching fights to desperately negate their outcome. You literally can't cope with reality so you've searched for anything to negate it. It doesn't get much sadder....
You are so f*cking stupid. lol. I've explained to you over & over, time & time again that all I've done is present the data.

If I had watched round one.... & Ponzi was lighting him up... I wouldn't be here telling you he only hit him once. Fact is though Ponzi only hit Plat one time in the head before the eye poke.

You are so triggered over the truth that you can't even discuss the data itself... all you have is you & your troll girlfriend's constant avoidance of the subject where you attack me personally instead of discussing the topic.

Fight Metric numbers are in-accurate. They don't take near the time I do when I decide to see what's what with a fight. That said... they are only 2 strikes different that me in the first. As I said... Ponzi landed 5 leg kicks, 2 body shots & one jab to the head. So your entire argument is BSing about the difference in 2 strikes... & they probably counted blocked shots.

The fact is Ponzi only landed one head shot to Plat. Deal with it... give me a time stamp that shows otherwise or GTFO.

You & your girlfriend trolls on here keep claiming things like "I'm emotional" or "I'm butthurt cause he lost" when all I've done all night was present you trolls with data. I'm backing the data that I collected... & you guys are doing nothing but posting sh*t that someone else is telling you. Watch the fight for yourself or GTFO

Fightmetric numbers are not accurate. I've actually done very detailed examinations of fights where I've watched entire rounds in slow motion & stopped & took notes & rewound as needed & I knew 100% for sure that my numbers were correct... & fight Metric numbers were off. Some smart-ass like yourself came on contesting my numbers & presented FM numbers as proof... but were un-willing to look at the fight themselves just like you are doing.

Unless you actually look at the fight for yourself & give me a time stamp for when Ponzi hit Plat in the face... you're just parotting someone elses in-accurate information.
<Dany07>

You are so f*cking stupid. lol. I've explained to you over & over, time & time again that all I've done is present the data.

If I had watched round one.... & Ponzi was lighting him up... I wouldn't be here telling you he only hit him once. Fact is though Ponzi only hit Plat one time in the head before the eye poke.

You are so triggered over the truth that you can't even discuss the data itself... all you have is you & your troll girlfriend's constant avoidance of the subject where you attack me personally instead of discussing the topic.

Why are you telling me you don't know what facts are again? I already know that. And do you think using the word 'data' somehow makes the stupid shit you're saying seem unbiased and correct? It doesn't.

You're a dick-riding fanboy who can't cope with a loss and is literally rewatching the fight searching for a way to negate what happened. Keep saying data and repeating bullshit all you want, it doesn't change why you're being laughed at.

Lol....THIS guy with his bitching after all the shit he talked.

Dudes a bang bro at best.

Why are you telling me you don't know what facts are again? I already know that. And do you think using the word 'data' somehow makes the stupid shit you're saying seem unbiased and correct? It doesn't.

You're a dick-riding fanboy who can't cope with a loss and is literally rewatching the fight searching for a way to negate what happened. Keep saying data and repeating bullshit all you want, it doesn't change why you're being laughed at.
Your mother wanted me to tell you 2 that she's not going let you have sleep overs any more if you keep disturbing us.

Anywayz, If anyone's being laughed at, it's you 2. While I've provided timestamped information, that's actually been verified by another Sherdogger in this thread. You two have yet to provide a timestamp that disproves it.

I'll just assume you tried & failed as bad as this pathetic trolling attempt did.

Your mother wanted me to tell you 2 that she's not going let you have sleep overs any more if you keep disturbing us.

Anywayz, If anyone's being laughed at, it's you 2. While I've provided timestamped information, that's actually been verified by another Sherdogger in this thread. You two have yet to provide a timestamp that disproves it.

I'll just assume you tried & failed as bad as this pathetic trolling attempt did.

Nope, didn't try at all.

I don't need a time stamp to tell me Perry lost the fight. I don't need a time stamp to tell me he's great either.

I knew he wasn't before this fight was even signed.

I didn't know that eye pokes would give you a black eye....HUM.

Nope, didn't try at all.

I don't need a time stamp to tell me Perry lost the fight. I don't need a time stamp to tell me he's great either.

I knew he wasn't before this fight was even signed.

Your user name...
{<jordan}

Lol at you swapping all these posts back n forth about the data I provided & you can't even be bothered to look for yourself.

Lol he also poke his face ... with his fist... several times

He wasn't whining about the eye. Good attitude overall. He'll be back.

Verifiable timestamped data folks! From Myrddin, a boy self-described as more reliable than any other fight metrics available... who's so tired of being relentlessly laughed at he's now onto mom jokes.

You do a great job representing Perry fans. A dumb kid trying hard to be noticed who's deathly afraid of confronting reality. Pretty much a perfect stereotype.

Back