• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perreiras career is over!

3-1 againts the MW champ, his career is fine, not to mention this is his second career and already reached the top.

lol.... gets KO'd ONCE and now he's done?
Wake up, dummies.

And the first three fights were flukes. Alex was a hype job all along. He got completely exposed and will never be relevant again.

He was winning the fight. Just went full stupid with that game plan. Adesanya played him. I see the rematch going slightly different in terms of game plan.

Oooor Izzy is just a really great counter striker. He's done this many times.

amazing we go from Izzy being chased out to Alex being done hahaha

Definitely doesn't have a strong chin. Funny enough that the first punch shouldve rocked him, but it seems to do nothing, but the follow up, which seems much weaker, put his lights out. Maybe it's his soft spot.

Brazilians when they think they are hot shot, they always mess up.

LOL and people here were saying he was going to hold both the MW and LHW at the same time

He needs to move up, that weight cut is brutal
cope-harder-cope.gif

LOL and people here were saying he was going to hold both the MW and LHW at the same time

If he had to fight a bunch of wrestlers, I don't like his odds but if UFC fast-tracked him to instant shot at Hill, that was a very winnable fight for him. Its not like he was moving up to fight DC or Jones. He might even be a slight betting favourite over Hill

I’ve been saying it for awhile, Pereira isn’t untouchable in the stand up. His chin is questionable.

Chimaev steamrolls both of those Bambi legs with ease

Pereira wasn't weened off the booze yet during that fight.

He got too cocky and let his hands down. He should’ve picked his shots when he had Izzy hurt not rush in the way he did

He always leaves his hands down. No, he didn't rush in and he did pick his shots. He was doing the exact same thing that got him the finish last fight. Then he was a God, now he was rushing. NO just NO

As if Izzy doesn't hit hard as fk......smh

I love the retarded over reactions from Sherdoggers as usual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back