Perosh to trade with Bader?

I cant see Perosh landing a TD on Bader and Bader would be silly to TD perosh so standing and trading is probably Perosh's best shot

He probably realises he wont have a choice. Hippo is unlikely to land takedowns on a wrestler like Bader so it makes sense he is working on his striking.

Perosh to get KO'ed by Bader.

I think Bader batters Perosh down with strikes and stuffing his take downs to a (t)ko victory. Either that or Perosh gets lucky and catches him in a submission or a lucky punch/kick/knee or something. Bader's definitely the favourite though.

Is this fight really happening? Huge mismatch.

Bader hits like a ton of bricks and is a supreme wrestler. Look for an easy W to keep him in the mix.

Oh god... Perosh sounds like he wants 2 trade with Bader... please dear god just try and take him down hippo!!

http://mmakanvas.ninemsn.com.au/art...his-career-against-bader-at-ufc-brisbane.html

i think he's getting an inflated sense of confidence in the fact that he just scored a knockout and bader just got ko'd. but the level of opponent that both men just faced is a world of difference. glover would've probably ko'd perosh just like jimmo did, at least bader put up a good fight with him.

Honestly. On the feet, if you take power out of the equation, Perosh is the better striker of the two. Bader has more power, but his technique is sloppy.

I really doubt Perosh could get Bader down, I doubt he could KO him also tbh. Perosh's chances are not very good, but ill be rooting for him. WAR HIPPO!!!!

Back