• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Permantly living in Brazil: Want to know the truth?

hey mission control, what's your training like? What do you do for warm-up? drills? pre-competition training? how do you guys train at alliance SP?
Warm up is tough, 20 minutes of serious warmups and then one or two drills then positional training followed by sparring.

Hey got one : how is the climate ? It's tropical, right ? Meaning extremely humid ?

I can't stand that. I sweat right away from my face in humid climates.

I don't know if it's as humid as Cancun, but I just couldn't stand it over there.
It is humid as it is summertime and it rains a bit every few days. You get used to it fast, some common luxuries that we are spoiled with in the USA rarely exist here, it really just makes you a little tougher.

Hey got one : how is the climate ? It's tropical, right ? Meaning extremely humid ?

I can't stand that. I sweat right away from my face in humid climates.

I don't know if it's as humid as Cancun, but I just couldn't stand it over there.

Brazil is a big country with several different climates. If you are in Rio in summer, you sweat your balls off. But the south is much more tolerable.

not considering training
how is florianopolis? i hear great things about it

Brazil is a big country with several different climates. If you are in Rio in summer, you sweat your balls off. But the south is much more tolerable.
True, pretty much everywhere summertime is hot and humid, but the north never gets cold, the south does. I live in Sao Paulo so we are closer to the south, but it is pretty warm right now.

Back