• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perfect next fight for Gaethje....

Peyow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think they need to give someone lower ranked so he can get a W next. He deserves to get someone beatable but still exciting..... LANDO!!!

giphy.gif

Let him fight Ryan Hall!
Wouldn't that be an epically weird fight though?

Gaethje shouldn't fight again for at least another 6 months.

Lando's too low ranked...Give him Pettis or Oliveira...or hell Khabilov, idk.

The perfect fight would be Nate Diaz.....he might lose but I doubt he gets knocked out.

It would be crazy exciting from start to finish

The perfect fight would be Nate Diaz.....he might lose but I doubt he gets knocked out.

It would be crazy exciting from start to finish
He will kick Nate's leg off and take it home with him.. No way he would loose to Nate.

He will kick Nate's leg off and take it home with him.. No way he would loose to Nate.

I could easily see him getting outworked by Nate...he would stand in the pocket and get some shots....but, Nate would prolly outwork him to a decision.

Chiesa if he wants a ranked opponent and low risk of getting his dome cracked up again.

First thing that I though was Nate’s career long inability to check leg kicks and would be the biggest factor in this fight.

Besides that I’m down for this matchup, it would be fireworks
<{JustBleed}>

Unfortunately Nate wouldn’t take this fight and will hold out for another red panty payday
<{cruzshake}>

He fought higher ranked oponnents, time for somene with lower ranking.

NOOOO not my two LW idols. How about Al Iaquinta or Rustam Khabilov?

Diego motherfucking Sanchez, motherfuckers.

<{natewhut}>

Someone who will force him to show his wrestling...

Barboza vs Gaethje

I could easily see him getting outworked by Nate...he would stand in the pocket and get some shots....but, Nate would prolly outwork him to a decision.
Gaethje via leg kick TKO

Let him fight Ryan Hall!
Wouldn't that be an epically weird fight though?

Man, that would be weird.

It would probably be like one of those old school Pride fights where the styles / disciplines are completely different like Igor Vovchanchyn vs Mark Coleman or Mark Kerr.

Last edited:
Back