• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perez knee injury

The guy got injured in a takedown. You're letting the commentary team gaslight you.
You're being disingenuous. Clearly that's not a takedown you see every day in MMA, it demonstrates a high level of skill and grappling prowess. I don't think he intended to finish the fight with it but it doesn't make it any less impressive.

Yeah, the lean-back thing is new in the octagon.

Lateral force on the post leg popped the right knee.

The booth didn't really catch on to what happened.

The kid needs to hire a PR consultant. He's a good fighter, but he needs to learn how to not come off as douchebag.

Yeah, the lean-back thing is new in the octagon.

Lateral force on the post leg popped the right knee.

The booth didn't really catch on to what happened.

The kid needs to hire a PR consultant. He's a good fighter, but he needs to learn how to not come off as douchebag.

That scream, screech, or whatever it was sounded borderline unhuman.

You're being disingenuous. Clearly that's not a takedown you see every day in MMA, it demonstrates a high level of skill and grappling prowess. I don't think he intended to finish the fight with it but it doesn't make it any less impressive.

Do you really believe it’s something only he knows how to do though? It’s gonna be funny watching this asshat get humbled.

I don’t care who it is, I don’t like fights ending in bad injuries
Even when Conor busted his leg
It was a cool takedown and bro has some skills no doubt
Didn’t like the eye pokes
If they implemented my new rule, it would of been a DQ after the third one, lol
Hope Perez isn’t hurt too bad

On to the next one, some good cards coming up

It was the cleanest performance Bisping has ever seen even though the first round was a toss up and he gouged Perez’s eyes twice.
Like seriously. A round he could have lost, was getting tagged, fouled twice with eye gouge and won the fight via injury that wasn’t intended. The finish wasn’t even clean. I also thought that statement was bizarre as hell. He won the fight but if anything it was messy and flukey.

Back