• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Pereira and Khamzat sparring aftermath

This never happened, you just made that up. You're the one that said Pereira would beat every MMA fighter in the history of MMA in the same night. I'm still waiting🙆‍♂️
63f4fd27da3c4676ba3d3d7d_derp.jpg

And this why Khamzat fans is the laughing stock in the MMA community. Predicting crazy things and then deny it when it didn't come true 🙃

63f4fd27da3c4676ba3d3d7d_derp.jpg

And this why Khamzat fans are the laughing stock in the MMA community. Predicting crazy things and then deny it when it didn't come true 🙃
Find the post where I said this, without editing and making up one I made and I'll never post again.

You won't because it never happened. Why make such ridiculous lies?

Keep telling me how Pereira would destroy every MMA fighter in the history of MMA with ease. Cool pic of yourself though. Exactly how I imagined

Find the post where I said this, without editing and making up one I made and I'll never post again.

You won't because it never happened. Why make such ridiculous lies?

Keep telling me how Pereira would destroy every MMA fighter in the history of MMA with ease. Cool pic of yourself though. Exactly how I imagined
Your first mistake was to post that ridiculous lie about me saying all that about Alex. Now you demand proof? Shoulda asked for that instead of trying to one up me. I'll tell you what, i'll def find atleast 5 posts from you riding Khamzats nuts, ranging from him beating multiple champions in one night to him becoming a multiple weight champion, stemming back from atleast two years ago.

Find one specific quote to me saying that shit. And no i won't have to dig that hard. There's some fun Chimaev/Burns threads when that fight was building up 😂 i'll mostly pull them up

It's okay though. I remember riding Houston Alexanders nuts.

Your first mistake was to post that ridiculous lie about me saying all that about Alex. Now you demand proof? Shoulda asked for that instead of trying to one up me. I'll tell you what, i'll def find atleast 5 posts from you riding Khamzats nuts, ranging from him beating multiple champions in one night to him becoming a multiple weight champion, stemming back from atleast two years ago.

Find one specific quote to me saying that shit. And no i won't have to dig that hard. There's some fun Chimaev/Burns threads when that fight was building up 😂 i'll mostly pull them up

It's okay though. I remember riding Houston Alexanders nuts.
Oh wait wait wait here. So you're allowed to play the game of make up something someone said but I can't play along with you? Well don't play these stupid games with me, son

Oh so I see you're moving the goalposts to some new, completely different comment I made.

This is quite hilarious. You're so triggered and clearly so in denial.

Keep making up lies about people then cry about it when they play the game back.

weight bull? and now gym bully? who does he think he is, Sean Strickland?

Back