• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Per Dana White, Charles Oliveira already has a fight in the works

Lentz coming out of retirement for the fourth installment of their classic series.

You need to get Nate's d*** outta your mouth.
tenor.gif
Rider

He agreed with you that he's a bum and thinks Oliveira can beat him..

<23><30>

Seems like Dustin wants Nate Diaz too at 170 in his recent tweet. If that's the case, maybe Beneil Dariush can get into the tournament mix. He was supposed to fight Charles before the Tony fight.

could it be gaethje perhaps?

There's a chance, but considering he's coming from a loss, I say not likely. Charles and Chandler both are coming from big wins. Who knows? We'll see what happens

Beating Kevin Lee and then Tony on the decline... I remember when everybody was saying Justin needs his title shot after beating Cerrone. Charles should fight Diaz. I don’t think he’s the clear #1 contender people make him out to be

Oliveira vs Chandler for the vacant title at UFC 261. Calling it now.

Perfect!

Dustin could have it if he wants.... But KO’s of McGregor will put his kids through college, so that’s ok.

As long as Charles gets the shot, the division log-jam breaks...

Conor will depart all talks of the 155 title with Olivera as Champion..... then they all get busy and fight for our pleasure

Back